The Wind And The Spark

As Schatzie and I got to some nice bar we went inside. She drove because I didn't drive my car. We were only planning on having one drink anyways then we were gonna head home since we had the next few days off.

We get inside, order our drinks and then go sit at a table. As we sat we were talking about our day today and Schatzie's match. We're having a good time then she brought up the fact that Rhea was definitely flirting with me. "She totally was hitting on you by the way." Schatzie said. I roll my eyes once again and then said "Will you drop it. She was not, and even if she was I have no chance in hell with her even if I was ready." "Okay fine but let me ask you this." Schatzie said. "What" I replied. "What makes you attracted to her?" Schatzie asked. "I already told you, I'm not ready to date yet." I said. "That's not what I asked, now answer the question." Schatzie said. I sighed. "She's an incredible athlete." I said. Schatzie gave me this look saying Really? "Okay, okay." I said. I put my drink down so I could tell her the whole truth. "She is an incredible athlete, but I also love how comfortable she is in the ring and how confident she is, I really like that." I said. "Okay but what about her build?" Schatzie asked with a mischievous smile. I blushed and looked down once again saying nothing. "Oh come on. I saw you checking out her back muscles in the locker room." Schatzie said. "Fine her body is amazing, you of all people know I have a thing for masculine women." I said. "That's what I thought." Schatzie said. "I don't even know if I'll ever date again." I said then taking a sip of my drink. "Oh come on Ash, you may feel like that now but I promise you'll get passed that." Schatzie said encouragingly. I just took a sip of my drink. All of a sudden Schatzie looks behind me since she was sitting facing the door. I notice her look and follow her gaze. "It's Rhea and Finn, let's invite them to sit with us!" Schatzie said ecstatically. I immediately felt my face go hot and tried to hide it to no avail. "Rhea! Finn! Over here!" She said waving her arm. They waved back and came over with their drinks. "Finn come sit over here next to me." Schatzie said to Finn. Finn obliged and sat next to Schatzie and I scooted over so Rhea could sit next to me. She smiled then I smiled back and she sat down next to me, my heart started racing again. Schatzie gave me a look, I knew what she was doing. All of a sudden a familiar song came on. Rhea and I both listened. It was queen for queen by Motionless In White. "This is a great album." I said. "Yeah it is." Rhea said. "Hey, didn't you see them in concert?" Schatzie asked me. Rhea then looks at me as if she's waiting for me to answer. "Yeah I did, many times." I said. "When was the the first time?" Rhea asks clearly interested. "It was October, 2017." I said happily and passionate. Rhea noticed my passion for music and we started talking about music and concerts. "What is your favorite genre of music?" Rhea asked. "I listen to a bit of everything but if I had to pick I would say either Rock N Roll or Metal." I said. "Nice!" Rhea said. "What about you?" I asked. "Pretty much the same, I can't go a day without music." Rhea said. "Right? Me neither, I don't trust people like that." I said making a joke causing Rhea and I both to laugh. We then started talking about horror movies and different tv shows that we both liked and some that we didn't really agree on. Like for example my comfort movie for when I'm sick or something I like watching kind of like rom coms and she likes action movies if she's sick. We talked and talked for hours laughing and joking and having a good time we didn't even know Schatzie and Finn had left a while ago. I looked at my phone and it's almost 2 in the morning and I hadn't gotten any calls or texts from Schatzie. "Wow, it's almost 2 am, I should get going." I said. "Oh no, I didn't even realize it was that late." Rhea said looking at the time on her phone. "Aw man Schatzie's my ride, she totally left me here." I said in a panic. I then tried calling her but it went straight to voicemail every time. "Aw shit!" I said clearly flustered. "What's wrong?" Rhea asked me. "Schatzie isn't answering my calls. I don't know how I'm gonna get home now." I said trying to think of a way to get home. " I can drive you." Rhea offered. "Oh no, that's okay I wouldn't want you to go through the trouble." I said. "Trust me it's no trouble, I mean if it was I wouldn't have offered." Rhea said with a smile. "Alright, let me just get my house keys out then I'll be ready." I said as I was searching my purse for my keys. I become a little frantic realizing that my keys weren't on my bag. Rhea notices and asked if I was okay. "Yeah my keys are just not in here." I said really confused and slightly stressed. "It's alright you can just stay at my place tonight." Rhea offered. "You don't have to do that." I said sweetly. "Come on, I'm not gonna let you sleep on the street." Rhea said very nicely. My heart jumped a little in my chest. "Alright, I'll call Schatzie when I get up in the morning to see if I left them in her car, are you ok to drive?" I asked. "Yeah, I didn't even finish my drink." Rhea said as she referred to her not even half gone drink. " Alright, thank you again." I said. "It's no problem." Rhea said. I then took a breath and calmed down and we were walking out of the bar and into Rhea's car. We then get to Rhea's house as we got out of the car I follow her inside. I look around and it's really nice. She has all these horror movie and music decor all around her house. It reminded me of my apartment and my bedroom even though she had more horror movie decor than I did. She took me around her house giving me a tour even showing me where stuff was if I get my period. I don't know why she was showing me these things it's not like was moving in or anything. "I have a few things in the spare bedroom so you can have my bed and I'll sleep on the couch tonight if that's okay with you." Rhea said. I pull myself out my thoughts and responded. "No, that's okay, I can sleep on the couch, I don't want to kick you out if your own bed." I said. "No you're a guest, I couldn't ask you to don't that." Rhea responded politely. "No it's your home you should take the bed." I said. "No that's okay." Rhea said. "How about this, since we're both being stubborn here how about we both take the bed, I mean if it's big enough, it will be like a sleepover or something." I offered. Rhea agreed and we both changed into our night clothes then we crawled into the bed. I don't know what it was but I felt really comfortable being there at Rhea's house,  just being there with her.