Cameron Dallas {Sad} Imagine

Sad Imagine

Y/N'S pov
I can't take it anymore. All of this hate just because I'm dating Cameron Dallas. Why me. What did I ever do for them to hate me. Cameron was out somewhere. So I took a shower. I never can take a shower with him around cause then he will see all the cuts on my thighs and arms. I put on a leggings and a sweater. I hear the door open and it was Cameron.

Cameron-Hey Babe how was your day
Me-Alright
Cameron-Why didn't you want to go with me to the meet and greet
Me-Uh I didn't feel good
Cameron-Stop lying why didn't you go
Me-You wouldn't understand
Cameron-Ok don't tell me then keep hiding your little secret

He storms out the door and leaves. I fall on my knees and start crying me eyes out. Why would he do this. I write a goodbye note. I go to the bathroom and lock the door. I take off my leggings and sweater. I started cutting my arms and thighs. Blood steaming down my legs. I go in the cabinets and find pills. I down half the bottle. Everything soon turns all black.

Cameron's pov
Why doesn't she ever tell me anything. Is she hiding something. I sit in the car still thinking. I decide to go for a long spin. I arrive back home 30min later. I open me and y/n's bedroom. I see a note and my smile turns into a frown. It was a goodbye note. I notice the bathroom door was shut. I turn the knob and it was locked. I kicked open the door I see y/n on the floor with cuts all over her thighs and arms and pills all over the floor. I call the ambulance and cry.

Me-Y/N PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME

I few minutes later the ambulance comes and takes her. I go in my car and follow them. They quickly take her into the emergency room. I had to stay in the waiting room. A few hours later I see the doctor.

Doctor-Y/N's family
Me-Im her boyfriend how is she
Doctor-Im afraid ..........