Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21

The old man Mu was still very fast, and that night he found an old man in the brigade who was specialized in building houses for people.

Because the funds are sufficient and the old man Mu is honest in his work, many people in the brigade are willing to come to help.

That speed was quite fast, and the adobe was finished in just three days.

Mu Jin had never seen this method of making adobe, so he looked at it curiously for a while.

To make adobe, you first need to prepare a large amount of moist soil, water and mud, and the glue in the middle is mud and wheat straw. Then you find out the mold and put the mud into it to smooth it out. Beat into adobe like bricks.

"Grandma, I want to live in a brick house, okay?"

Shi Osmanthus had been tempered by Mu Jin for the past two days, so she quickly coaxed her and said, "I have already asked your uncle to contact you. When there are bricks, I will build them for you immediately."

Mu Jin sighed, now he has to wait in line even to buy a brick.

"Then ask my uncle to approve more and build a brick house for you and my grandfather."

I thought to myself, I want bricks, I want tiles, I want to live in a new house.

"Okay, my treasure is the most filial."

After murmuring in her heart, Mu Jin told her that there will be a brick soon, and then left confidently.

Shi Guihua only thought she was childish and didn't care.

Unexpectedly, Shi Jianshe came to the house the next day and asked someone to pull the bricks. From then on, Shi Guihua's mysterious trust in Mu Jin's words appeared.

The timing of building the house was unfortunate, and within a few days it was the annual autumn harvest mobilization meeting. The villagers were still standing under the scorching sun, listening to the inspiring speech of the captain.

However, the person who became pregnant this time became Wang Liping, but her treatment was not as good as that of Zhao Mei.

At least Zhao Mei still has a boiled egg, so she can only endure the hunger.

At the same time, a few days later, Mu Jinzheng celebrated his fifth birthday.

On this day, Shi Guihua made Mu Jin a bowl of longevity noodles early in the morning, with a poached egg in it.

"Baby, let's eat noodles."

Mu Jin put on the new dress her mother made for her, twirled around in front of the mirror twice before leaving the room.

"Thank you, grandma, the noodles made by grandma are delicious. Take a bite first, grandma, you have worked hard to take care of me." Mu Jin brought the first bite of noodles to Shi Osmanthus's mouth, which made Shi Osmanthus' eyes sore.

"Okay, my baby is growing up healthy and fast."

After Shi Guihua took a bite, Mu Jin said to Zhao Mei again: "My birthday is Mother's Good Friday. Mother should eat first."

Zhao Mei also opened her mouth and took a bite. The tears in the corners of the eyes are the same as that of Shi Guihua.

Looking at the sensible Mu Jin, Shi Osmanthus and Zhao Mei were both relieved and satisfied.

Her family, Jinbao, knew how to be filial since she was a child.

Tietou watched their grandparents and grandchildren there for three generations, and then quietly said to Mu Jin: "Baby, don't you eat meat on your birthday?"