Chapter 231-240

Chapter 231: New home

Li Hongwen saw that Mu Jin had nothing to do with packing up, so he went back to the front yard.

The third child saw that Mu Jin chose the courtyard of the third, and wanted to be closer to her, looked around, and chose the fourth, so that they would have much more available space and be closer to her sister.

After packing up her things, Mu Jin found that there were quite a lot of things missing at home, and it is not convenient to take things out now, so she should go out and bring them back when she finds time in the afternoon.

"Xiaoxing, how did you all do in the exam this time? Has the notice come out yet?"

Liang Di came to look at Luo Xing, her face was full of love. She is very satisfied with Luo Xing. Looking at it all these years, he is honest and reliable, and the Gu family has nothing to say to Chunmiao.

"Mom, we all did well in the exams, thanks to Jin Bao who gave us the materials and kept urging us to study. Our notification letter has come down. Chun Miao also did well in the exams, but she still chose the military academy."

Luo Xing really admires this younger sister. They can be said to be the first to know that the college entrance examination will be resumed, but this younger sister has already guessed it so many years ago, and keeps urging them to study, which makes them take the college entrance examination this time. Can be so easy.

"Jinbao is very good. This time, she even won the top prize in the Eastern Province. We all have a bright face. We don't know which school you go to, so you can just choose."

Di Liang was also happy for the children, all of them are promising.

After the family finished packing, it was noon, so Shi Guihua asked Mu Laotou to take the family out for dinner. After all, Xiao Li and Xiao Xing were both guests, so they couldn't be left hungry.

"Mother, aren't you going with Jin Bao?"

Mu Jianmin wondered, isn't her mother hungry?

"I'm not hungry, you go, I just packed up."

After seeing off the family, Mu Jin took some food from the space, and when the two of them were full, they started to take things out. Completed everything that was missing at home.

"Baby, don't forget, when your second uncle and third uncle come back, you just say that we went out to buy the things."

Shi Osmanthus reminded again worriedly.

"Well, grandma, don't you feel relieved about my work? You go to sleep for a while. If you have anything to do, we'll talk about it in the afternoon."

Mu Jin returned to the room and began to arrange it again. She has a lot of things, but she needs to tidy them up.

In the afternoon, Li Hongwen didn't go home either, and took Mu Jin directly to see houses near Beijing University.

There are two sets of courtyard houses next to each other, one is a bit dilapidated and the other looks good.

"Which apartment do you live in? I'll find someone to clean it up for you."

Li Hongwen didn't understand why Mu Jin was obsessed with buying a house, but he was willing to help.

"I only live in this set. If you pack up, pack up the two sets together, and you may use them someday. Are my master and the others alright? You go back and tell them, I'll go see them tomorrow."