Chapter 2

Their teacher gave time for her to meet her new classmates. Immediately, the students crowded her seat and asked her questions.

She was visibly uncomfortable with all the attention, though only a few people were able to notice.

One of them was the 'perfect pretty girl', Teruhashi Kokomi. She was still salty at the fact that everyone's attention was on the brown-haired girl, so she decided to bring back the attention to her.

Not to help Kimiko but because she just wants the attention all to herself. She was starting to despise Kimiko and kept on thinking about how she wanted Kimiko gone from the school.

Her nice thoughts about the purple eyed girl were starting to fade. As she went her way to Kimiko, 'oh's' and gasps were heard. She stopped in front of Kimiko and introduced herself.

"Hi, my name is Teruhashi Kokomi! You're Ito Kimiko, right? Since you weren't here yesterday, you might not know the way around the school. I was just wondering if you want to have a tour around. I'll be glad to help show you around." She said with a fake smile with flowers surrounding her

'Ha! Behold, the most perfect pretty girl, Teruhashi Kokomi! Be glad that I talked to you.' Was what she was actually thinking.

"Wow, Teruhashi-san is really nice!"

"Two beautiful girls are talking, I can die peacefully now!!!"

Kimiko, even if she was still a bit uncomfortable, answered. "Hello, Teruhashi-san! I would love to!! I am still a bit lost in the school since I'm new here. Thank you!"

'She looks nice. I hope we'll be friends.' She thought, trying to act like she couldn't hear her extremely annoying and narcissistic thoughts in order not to alert Saiki more than she intended.

As the students continued to fawn over Kimiko and Teruhashi, Kimiko was having a hard time forcing herself not to reply to Teruhashi's annoying thoughts about how she was stealing the spotlight and how she hated her.

Meanwhile, Saiki was still thinking about Kimiko. He could hear her thoughts, but she couldn't see through her. He decided not to think about it much as he thought it wasn't that important. Though he still kept his eye on the said girl.

A few people noticed the look Saiki was giving her. Namely, a boy with an eight-grader syndrome, Kaidou Shun, a tall guy that looks like a gangster and has a butt chin, Nendou Riki, and the two girls that were currently the center of attention, Teruhashi Kokomi and Ito/Sakura Kimiko.

Some other students that were crowding the two beauties saw that as well but decided to ignore it, too mesmerised by angel looking girls. Only the ice colored hair boy and the tall idiotic boy went to him. As he wasn't the type of person to ogle at girls.

"Hey, pal!! You've been looking for her for some time. Do you like her??~" Nendou asked teasingly.

"Yeah, Saiki. This is the first time I've seen you looking at someone for so long." Kaidou commented beside Nendou.

"No," the pink haired psychic said telepathically, though no one seemed to notice except for Kimiko while looking away. Hating the fact that they were teasing him for looking at the girl next to him.

"Hey, pal, runt!! Let's go and talk to her. She might want Ramen! I can invite her, too." Nendou said while walking towards the crowd.

"No!! You might scare her off, Nendou!! Don't!!" Kaidou said while thinking. 'Don't do it, Idiot! She might freak out, and she'll stay away from us, and I won't be able to talk to her! She will hate me!'

'She probably will.' Thought by the boy with antenna sticking out his head.

Meanwhile, Kimiko was listening to the thoughts of everyone. Especially Teruhashi's. Her thoughts were dangerous. Why wouldn't it? She heard the boys' talk after all. Now, all of her thoughts were how much she hates Kimiko cause she got Saiki's attention.

It was something about her only being in the room for a couple of minutes, and she had already stole everything. Her fans, attention, and such. She was already starting to get mad when she saw Saiki looking at Kimiko.

Saiki heard her thoughts as well and was getting pissed off by it. He was hating that Teruhashi kept on dissing Kimiko on her mind while keeping a smile on her face. He didn't know why, but her felt the urge to protect Kimiko from the narcissistic, attention seeker, and two-faced girl.

'How dare her!! She already stole MY fans, MY attention, and she even stole MY Saiki!! Ito Kimiko, I guess my choice of trying to be nice to her is wrong. I thought we could be friends, but it's clear that we'll be enemies from now on. You're on Ito Kimiko! I won't lose to someone like you. You're probably too poor. You don't have a chance against me! After all, I am the most prettiest and the most nicest girl in the world.'  Were some of the thoughts of the blueberry bit- I mean girl.

'First, I'm not yours and will never be. Second, why are you judging her already? You just met her.' Saiki thought to himself as he hated the thought of being with Teruhashi.

Kimiko sighed, hearing those words. She was just going to get on her way. She was just a distraction. And she doesn't need those. She needed to know more about Saiki. Fast. After all, it might commence sooner than she thinks.

"Hey! Do you want to eat ramen after school! My pal and this runt will be with me." A sudden rough and scary voice spoke, causing most of the students around the two girls to be scared. It was Nendou.

"Y-yeah, it will be f-fun." Kaidou stuttered while blushing.

"Good grief," Saiki said.

"I would love to. I don't know about this town much yet as I only arrived here yesterday. I would love someone to show me the town." Kimiko said, smiling once she landed her eyes on them.

This caused the students to freeze from shock. Why not? She is beautiful, nice, sweet, and she looks smart and a lot more.

Lastly, she's not even scared of Nendou. I mean, anyone would be scared of him. But not Kimiko. There wasn't even an ounce of fear on her face as she looked at him. Even in her thoughts.

'He seems nice. Though his looks might scare people, his attitude is the complete opposite of it. Well, I don't care about people's looks. After all, we shouldn't judge someone based on their looks. Who knows, they might be able to help you in the future.' Was her thoughts.

She thought of that not because she knows that someone was listening but because she really doesn't judge someone because of their looks. She hates people who do that.

Saiki was impressed. He never knew that someone could be that nice. Even to Nendou.

"Alright! You can talk to her again later. For now, let's continue studying." The teacher said.

One by one, the students dispersed. Though Nendou was still in front of Kimiko. Telling her where they will meet up.

While Teruhashi, who was now on her seat, was angered. People forgot she was even there. No one even followed her when she went to her seat. She wasn't even invited to eat ramen with them. Usually, Nendou would ask her to have ramen with them. But now, they didn't even spare her a glance.

'Just you wait, Ito Kimiko. I WILL win against you.'

*Sorry, I'm bad at writing stories, but I have a lot of ideas. I also like writing, but I hate(?) it at the same time(?) Get it?*

1312 words
2023年06月28日