✧Chapter 3

"Open the shutters when I tell you."
Said Mr.Glasses.

The old man ran inside and shifted aside the big cabinet, trying to find the button to open the shutters.

We stood in front of the shutters. Faint glimpses of a tall man were visible.
' i guess....it's a...man?' I thought.

The shutters finally started to open. Mr.glasses flashed a torch light on the 'person'.
Once we were able to see his face....my eyes widened.

The 'person' had a mix of purple-red stains on his face. His mouth was filled with dried blood. Had blinding white eyes and skin was pale and skinny.

"Are you...okay...sir?"
Said Mr.Glasses.

The 'person' stood still for a few moments.

Until.... suddenly,

It had its mouth so wide open, that a person as a whole could walk in n out. Our eyes widened.

We saw its tongue creeping out of its mouth slowly while it grabbed a person nearby and sucked on his blood.
That's the time when I froze.

'fuckfuckfuckfuck' I thought.

Everyone backed up, except me and Mr.Glasses, for I was still processing the events that just happened. On the other hand, Mr.glasses seemed to be thinking about something.

I got my senses back when I heard a whisper.

"Please keep it distracted" said Mr.glasses and ran off to somewhere.

^⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠^^⁠_