one.

DEC 11TH  samariah tiwa okoye NY — 12:45PM | Sevyn

DEC 11TH
samariah tiwa okoye
NY — 12:45PM | Sevyn

"RIAH DO YOU NOT GET IT?!" noelle yelled jumping up and down in joy for her friend

"y'all acting like brent faiyaz just proposed to me." samariah said rolling her eyes at how everyone was so excited that dd osama looked at her and rapped his song but directing it at her.

she didn't get the hype towards the boy at all. yeah he was cute and his songs weren't bad, but everyone was acting as if he was a literal greek god. it kinda irritated the girl how they all excepted for her to fall to her knees as soon as she realized the rapper was even looking her way.

"instead of standing here, let's go outside. it's mad hot in here." la'nia exclaimed lightly tugging on her blue graphic tank top.

the two girls nodded in response before they all made their way outside. the boy's had taken a 15 minute break after performing 5 songs. the people at the concert could sit inside and have some of the snacks and drinks that were being served or go outside for some fresh.

as soon as the girls stepped outside all the fan girls started whispering amongst each other since they all knew samariah was the girl who dd was looking at.

some were talking about how beautiful the girl is others started grilling her due to jealousy, jealous that they weren't the lucky girl who had caught the rapper's eye.

"it was way too damn hot in there." samariah said running her fingers through her blonde 24 inch butt length wig she had recently installed.

"this the only day that it should be this brick out." noelle said adding onto samariah's statement.

"i'm ready to go home, not gone lie." samariah said seatinh by a near by bench as her legs had grown tired from standing for so long.

"let's just stay for a few more songs, then we all go home." la'nia said sitting next to samariah as noelle did the same.

the blonde nodded her head resting her head on noelle's shoulder trying to get comfortable for the next ten minutes.

since dd had performed most of his songs ddot and jayklickin along with jstar were the ones to perform the last songs before the night end.

samariah didn't bother staying in the crowd after ddot performed a few of his songs, instead deciding on going to sit somewhere by the main entrance.

she pulled out her phone ordering an uber home since she had no plans on staying here any longer. afterwards texting her friends that she was leaving.

after a few minutes samariah got a notification that her uber had arrived, she look up seeing dd looking directly at her as they made eye contact. the boy started walking towards the girl before she quickly stood up and walked out of the building.

she walked towards the uber and opened the black car door before stepping in and shutting the door. as the driver repeated the girl's name to confirm his client samariah saw dd running out of the venue and towards the car.

the windows weren't tinted so he quickly spotted the girl, going up to the car before samariah gave the boy a light smile as the car drove off. dd staring off at the black bmw still captivated by the girl's beautiful eyes.

he muttered a string of curse words under his breath as a few fans that stood outside filmed the whole interaction quickly posting it online and going on a hunt to find out who the mystery girl was.

liked by ddosama and 245.986 others

Theshaderoom : #ddosama spotted running behind a fan at his concert after the two had made immense eye contact while performing his hit single 40s n 9s.
what do you think #Roommates?

view all 7 019 comments

ddosama : so y'all couldn't jus @ her..

📌 pinned 24 965 likes respond

traapanese.sevyn : was neva a fan 😂😂

noellefrmthao : not my baby on tsr🥹😂

noah2tact : I would've ran afta shawt 2

jayleennn : omd i go to school w ha💀💀

la'niamonroe : this is federal asfff LMFAOO

sugarhillddot : this nigga dd still looking for ha @ 😂🤣🤣🤣

6.tyrone : watch that nigga make it a song called ' hood cinderella '💀💀

kayflocklover756 : OYK BIG DOAAA

cblu_180 : not my cuzzy😞😞

setdatrend : not mrs siren eyes on hea LOLLL
traapanese.sevyn : lmfaoo setty gtfoo