Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ: 02

1st person—

"What the fuck?" I spoke, confused by what's infront of me.

It was a person, i assume he was a butler because of the outfit he was wearing.

I was confused why this guy is infront of my door. 'He had no expression at all. Is he a robot?' i thought, looking at the guy up and down, basically...judging him.

"Miss y/n, pleasure to meet you. I am ren chang. Please take this. And I'll be taking my leave now." He spoke so.. emotionless. What the fuck is he? But then i realized, he was leaving.

"Huh— AH WAIT!!" I yelled, calling for the man to come back and explain WHY did he give me a box?

"Ah...shit." i cursed, panicking. 'what if bomb is inside this box?? I placed them in the house, scared for my life.

"O—okay y/n..deeeepp breath!"
I opened the box and..

"What the actual fuck? Notes? What am i gonna do with this?—" i said confusingly, i picked one of the notes and read it..

"Greetings, y/n. You may be wondering why this is happening to you right now, but don't worry now. I'll explain everything to you, just read everything on each one of the notes. Trust me."

"Uh, okay."  I said weirdered out because of the note, i then did the note told me to do and i was stunned.

"I know you're weirdered out but just keep reading this. Every wish you do, will come true. But in exchange, you need to do tasks. The man you just met today, ren chang. Will tell you what will your task be and remember. If you don't, karma will happen. There are tips on other notes, make sure to read them all. Goodluck y/n. "

'okay y/n..chill now.' i thought, calming myself thinking if the note were telling the truth.. 'maybe the robber accident was an accident?'

The doorbell rang, i assume it was the man, ren chang? Weird name.

"Come in! The door's unlocked!" I yelled still confused by what's happening

A man was revealed, I guess..that is ren chang.

"You need to do 3 tasks to wish again, do you want to know your task now?" Ren asked

"Uh.. yes, yes." I said nodding my head in agreement, and stood up walking towards taolli

"First task is to be friends with two men, called the haitani brothers. Second task is to gain trust from all the bonten executives and also the boss. Third task is to be a bonten executive. "
He explained
" Ah..i see bonten..bonten..." I said, processing what Ren said and then, there i realized.
" BONTEN?? " I yelled in shock, how could i do that?

"yes, bonten. " He answered
"Well fuck this..do i just get only one wish??"
I asked, desperate to know the answer.

"Well..you get the same amount of the task..so 3—" i cutted him off as i yelled in happiness "3?!! ARE YOU SURE ROBOTIC OLD MAN?" i was jumping up and down from joy

"I am not a robot, young woman. And im a year older than you." He exclaimed, as i nodded quickly, not giving a single shit about what he said

"Okay, okay..but where is the haitani brothers?"
I asked, i was really, really desperate for the wish..like who wouldn't? I was getting 3 amount of wish!!