𝗖𝗵.2 - 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻'𝘀 𝗜𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝘁𝘆

[•] 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗻'𝘀 𝗟𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 [•]
➢ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 02
➢ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆'𝘀 𝗜𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝘁𝘆

[𝗭𝗼𝗿𝗼'𝘀 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲]

It's morning,a light showing from the window curtains which woke Zoro up.Zoro felt something in the embrace of his arms,as he turned to look he saw a beautiful woman, pale skin, pink lips, long black hair and a perfect clockwise body sleeping in his arms peacefully. Little by little Zoro's heart began to pounding faster and faster, his face blushing as red as a tomato "I can't believe I did it with her,is she really the same person as the one I met last night" thought Zoro as he was laying down on the bed not knowing what to do, "Good morning" said the woman which startled Zoro who was lost in thought which made her giggle "Fufufu look how cute you are when you're flustered" the woman said as she got out of Zoro's arms and stood up from the bed, "Leaving already?" asked Zoro "Yeah i made an appointment with a friend of mine and if i don't show she will be on my case" said the woman, "Guess it can't be helped" said Zoro who was still laying on the bed, "I'm going to take a shower first though so which way is the bathroom" asked the woman, "the room that is on the opposite side of this in the hallway" said Zoro, "Do you plan on getting up anytime soon, cause it doesn't seems like it to me" asked the woman, "Nope I don't plan on getting up at the moment I'm still sleepy so let me rest" Zoro said as he tucked in his blanket, "Suite yourself then the woman said as she left the guest room.

Two hours later Zoro wakes up and it's already 09:00 in the morning, he got off the the bed and went to take a shower, after taking a shower he went to his room where he found a woman's dress on his bed, he payed no mind to it as he already knew whose dress it was but what made him think too much was what was she wearing since she had only one dress. Zoro searched his wardrobe to look for his favourite black Nike shirt and his blue shorts but they weren't in his wardrobe, "That sneaky woman she took my favourite shirt,guess this'll do for now" Zoro wore a red shirt with long black pants then went to the kitchen where he found a plate covered by another plate on top with a note on the dinner table written "Don't choke", Just by reading the note it made Zoro feels warmth of some sort,he sat down and ate the food that the woman made for him.

After eating breakfast Zoro turned on his TV as he went to lay down on his couch and watched a movie till someone just opened his door without knocking "Hey Zoro you here?" said the blonde man with a cigarette on his mouth "What do you want love cook, you totally killed my mood just now" said Zoro with a glare pointed at Sanji, "Why would you be in a good mood this early in the morning, it's definitely not a woman or is it!?" asked Sanji raising his eyebrow, "Well..." Zoro didn't know how to respond to Sanji's question and was flustered which made Sanji widen his eyes "No way it really is a woman who is it Hiyori or maybe Tashigi" Sanji started bombarding Zoro with questions "Well thing is we met at the bar last night right after you and Luffy had left" said Zoro trying to hide his red cheeks, "So your in love with a stranger this is quite interesting tell me more" Sanji said as he sat on a couch next to Zoro's, Zoro sat on the couch properly "So I met this beautiful lady at the bar long black hair, pale skin, long beautiful legs and a clockwise body, sweet voice that can allure any man" Zoro said with a smile, "So what's her name?" asked Sanji, "Her name...! Now that I think about it I didn't ask what her name was" Said Zoro as he scratch his head, "You really are just an idiot Marimo, we'll talk about the mysterious lady another time I came to tell you that Nami is back in Sabaody City and invited us to come to her welcome back party" Said Sanji, "oh when did she come back?" asked Zoro, "Three days ago and she also told me that she is also back" said Sanji, "What do you mean by she?" asked the confused Zoro, "Robin, she told me she's living in an apartment with Robin" Sanji said with a worried face, "Don't worry yourself I'm fine it's not like Robin and I were a couple or anything honestly it was just my unrequited love I got over that" said Zoro, "If you say so, anyway the party is tonight so dress up nicely I'll send you the location on WeChat" said Sanji, "Since you're so busy doing nothing I'll leave you as you are Baratie won't run itself" Sanji said so as he left Zoro's house.

Zoro layed down on the couch for an hour before deciding to go to his dojo,he went there and trained for the whole day then took a shower at the dojo before going back home to change his clothes to go to Nami's welcome back party. Zoro chose to wear a longsleeved black turtleneck sweater with black jeans along with his black Nike Air Force. He got out of his house, got into his W Lykan hypersport car and drove away to the location Sanji sent him via WeChat.

[𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗶'𝘀 𝗔𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁]

Zoro parked his car at the parking lot and recognised Sanji's car after getting lost almost five times before arriving at the right location, Zoro went to Nami's apartment and rang the bell, and an orange haired girl with a clockwise body and massive boobs opened the door for him, "Do I even need to ask how many times you got lost" said the girl, "And I thought this was supposed to be a party but it feels more like a game night than a party to me wouldn't you say so Nami" said Zoro, "Whatever come on in" said Nami as she let Zoro enter thus closing the door, as Zoro walks to the living room he spots a familiar face "Funny running into you here" said Zoro with a stern smile, "heh...?" the woman looked at Zoro a little confused "What do you mean by that?"said the woman who seemed the least bit surprised, "What are you guys on about?" asked Sanji who was sitted near the woman, "You remember the woman I told you about this morning, she's the woman" said Zoro as he went towards the woman carrying her to his thighs as he takes her spot on the couch, "Oh you've really changed unlike back then" said the woman as she giggled, "um... Zoro did you hit your head or Something?, cause the woman you told me about isn't Robin you said you forgot...t ... Ohhh" said Sanji who stopped talking to assess the situation, "Sanji what do you mean by Robin, don't tell me..."

[To Be Continued...]