••☆01☆••

☆☆☆

sunghoon

beomgyu's heart was beating just for him. since he saw sunghoon when he was still in junior high, he immediately fell in love with him.

he immediately asked his best friend, yeonjun, if he knew sunghoon. and he found out from the older, that sunghoon was his classmate and they were both on the basketball team.

(okay, in this story sunghoon and yeonjun, they’re at the same age.)

beomgyu is heading to a basketball game with felix, one of his close friend.

when they arrive, the auditorium is completely packed. today is the championship so it's crowded.

fortunately, they found a seat, they immediately sat there. beomgyu aggressively pulled out his banner with sunghoon's name written on it from inside his bag.

his eyes searched for sunghoon, his eyes beamed when he saw him. he waved his banner and shouted.

"i love you sunghoon!!!" beomgyu shouted, felix was surprised and he quickly pulled beomgyu to sit down.

"beomgyu, please don't make an embarrassing scene. i know you like the dude, but please control your hormones." felix pleads with his friend.

"but felix, look at him! he's so fucking handsome!" said beomgyu with twinkle in his eyes.

felix stared for a moment at haruto who was currently dribbling the ball while running closer to yeonjun to pass the ball. he hummed and nodded to beomgyu in agreement.

"but my hyunjin is still more handsome." he stuck out his tongue at beomgyu.

beomgyu scoffed at him in disbelief then turned his attention back to the game.

beomgyu was busy watching sunghoon when felix nudged him. he immediately looked at his friend.

"you've been cheering on sunghoon, but yeonjun is the only one who always scores."

beomgyu looked at yeonjun, his best friend. it's true that sunghoon hasn't contributed a score to their team yet. but beomgyu doesn't care.

"so what if sunghoon hasn't scored yet? that's why yeonjun is there, he's the shooting guard."

"yeonjun is your bestfriend, why don't you cheer him on? aren't you worried that he might be sad because his so-called best friend won't cheer him on?"

beomgyu looked at his best friend, yeonjun,  again. as usual, the expression on his face was blank. beomgyu sighed and put down his banner.

"you know felix, yeonjun hyung is old. he probably doesn't realize that i'm not cheering for him. and then look at the crowd, they're all cheering for him."

"hmm… yes, but it's different if you, his best friend, cheer on him."

beomgyu just shrugged and picked up his banner again and cheered on sunghoon.

the game ended, and yeonjun's team won the championship.

yeonjun and hyunjin lifted sunghoon and threw him in the air and caught him again when he landed. they seemed to be enjoying themselves.

when it was all over, all the players went to their locker room. beomgyu wasted no time and he immediately went there.

beomgyu went inside and met sunghoon who was sweaty. beomgyu slowly approached sunghoon, the latter looked at him.

"congrats," beomgyu said with a smile.

sunghoon also smiled at him while nodding. "thank you," his eyes narrowed. "… and you are?"

"beomgyu! i'm choi beomgyu."

"oh beomgyu, nice to meet you."

"ahm… can i get your phone number?" beomgyu asked bluntly.

sunghoon stared at him skeptically. "why do you need my phone number?"

"uh hello? for what else but to call or message you, duh."

"oh," sunghoon said awkwardly, he nodded at him. beomgyu immediately handed his phone to him to save his number.

"here's your phone." he handed it back to beomgyu.

"thank you!" beomgyu said happily, he couldn't believe haruto gave his phone number to him.

"uh welcome, but please don't call me okay?"

"huh? but isn't that why i asked for your phone number so i can call you?"

"just don't call me."

"but-"

"what's going on here?"

they both looked at yeonjun who had just finished taking a shower, drying his hair with a towel.

"nothing YJ." beomgyu smiled sweetly at his best friend. "i'm just saying hello to sunghoon."

yeonjun just nodded to beomgyu and then he faced sunghoon. "you, i thought you went home already."

"ah yes i'm going home. bye bye, see you tomorrow."

when sunghoon left, yeonjun turned to beomgyu. his best friend glared at him obviously angry because he shooed sunghoon.

"why are you staring at me like you're going to eat me?" yeonjun asked, looking at his friend with blank eyes.

"obviously, i'm mad at you."

"you know BG, you don't have to eat me. because i'll eat you myself if you want." said yeonjun in a deep monotonous voice.

beomgyu can't deny it, yeonjun sounds hot, causing his panty to get wet.

°•°☆☆☆°•°