••☆03☆••

☆☆☆

/

their whole gang is in the canteen, eating lunch. beomgyu is sitting between felix and hueningkai. while taehyun is sitting at the table and yeonjun, hyunjin and soobin are on the other side of the table.

there is a party on friday night. every students looking forward to it, beomgyu is one of them.

"are you guys going to chan's party?" beomgyu asked them.

"who's chan?" taehyun asked

"jackie chan," hueningkai replied.

"uh... guys, chan is my cousin." they all looked at felix.

"so, he's not jackie chan?"

"no," felix deadpans.

beomgyu wheezes. "so... what guys? are you going or not?"

"i'm going, because foods at the parties are free." soobin replied, his mouth full of macaroons.

"since soobin hyung is going, i'm going too." hueningkai said.

"me too, no reason though." said taehyun.

"if lix goes, i'll go too." hyunjin also replied, felix secretly blushed.

beomgyu looked at yeonjun. he couldn't help but remember what happened last night. until now he is still sore. he also can't walk properly, he's limping.

he didn't expect his best friend's dick to be so huge. he felt as if his hole had been destroyed.

he swallowed hard and he cleared his throat before asking the older. "you, yeonjun, are you going too?"

"you can't call it  party if i'm not there." yeonjun tilted his head. "and it's hyung for you, brat." staring straight into beomgyu's eyes.

a smile broke onto yeonjun's lips, noticing beomgyu stare at him with lost eyes. "seriously, what's wrong with you today gyu."

beomgyu gulped down all the things he was feeling and decided to get over with it. so what if he had sex with yeonjun? it would be better for him to give his virginity to his best friend instead to a random stranger.

"nothing, i just noticed that you look even more uglier today." beomgyu said to the older, averting his gaze. yeonjun's forehead furrowed and he just continued his lunch, ignoring the younger's insult.

"you're always arguing like a divorced couple. maybe it's time for you two to get remarried. mom," hueningkai looked at beomgyu then at yeonjun. "and dad."

"ewww hyuka! i will marry anyone but yeonjun!"