••☆02☆••

☆☆☆

/

beomgyu invites their whole gang to the apartment where he and yeonjun are staying.

they are in the living room now, sitting on the sofa eating pizza and burgers while watching a movie.

beomgyu, felix and hueningkai are crying because of the movie, while hyunjin, taehyun and soobin are more focused on food.

and when they reached the most tearful scene the screen suddenly turned black, the three gasped dramatically.

beomgyu looked aggressively at yeonjun who had just arrived. beomgyu's eyes slowly moved to the remote control in the older's hand. He turned back to yeonjun who was yawning.

yeonjun looked at him as well, eyes blank, his one eyebrow raised.

"what the heck dude, we're watching!" beomgyu shouted at him as if it was the end of the world. "if you don't like the movie go inside your room and watch porn on pornhub!"

yeonjun's forehead furrowed and his eyes narrowed as he stared at the angry baby bear.

"i just don't fucking understand how many times you guys have to watch the same fucking jack drown in that same fucking ocean."

hyunjin and taehyun nodded in agreement. while soobin is just quiet enjoying his pizza, he doesn’t care about what’s going on around him.

"how dare you jinnie! you really chose to side with yeonjun hyung!" felix shouted dramatically at hyunjin then he turned to taehyun. "and you too taehyun!"

"yeonjun hyung is right, lix. if you guys aren't watching titanic, you're watching romeo and juliet." hyunjin replied to the younger.

"yeah, don't you feel sorry for Leonardo DiCaprio? You really like watching his characters die in the end?" taehyun added.

"then beomgyu says i'm heartless, but look at him. he enjoys the suffering of others." yeonjun said, frowning as he shook his head in disbelief.

"wait a minute, mister choi yeonjun. do you want me to show you the list of the bad things you did at school?" beomgyu's challenge to the older.

"i do bad things at school, because i'm the school's bad boy." yeonjun said in a dull monotone.

"tch, school's bad boy my ass!" beomgyu puffs his cheeks, he pouts then he crosses his arms.

yeonjun approached him, he ruffled his hair then leaned close to his ear and whispered-

"heh... your ass? i'll gladly fuck it, baby bear.  that virgin tight hole of yours."

their friends choked, beomgyu blushed like a tomato. yeonjun tilted his head, he stared at beomgyu with a smirk. he was proud of himself because he made beomgyu blush.