Prologue

Alexandria Brown was currently at Platform 9 3/4, they were 20 minutes early. She saw Cissy and ran to her saying hi. She hugged Cissy and she noticed people next to her Cissy gave them a look.

"Regulus Black", Regulus said introducing himself.

"Sirius Black, Regulus's brother", Sirius said.

Rea suspected Bella hated him due to the way she looked at him. Regulus and Sirius seemed to be decent with each other. Narcissa on the other hand seemed like she didn't care.

"Alexandria Brown but please call me Rea", Rea said introducing herself.

"I'll call you Andria", Regulus said smiling, already loving Cissy's friend.

"Bellatrix Black or otherwise known as Bella", She introduced.

"Henry Wilson", Henry said.

Rea could tell they were going to be close. She looked to see if her parents were coming and she saw them running to her. She smiled knowing how much they loved her, even though they were pureblood supremacists.

Her parents came to see where she was. They smiled once they saw who she was talking to. She wondered why they were smiling then she realized they probably knew all her family. She smiled at her family.

"I see you've met the Blacks", her Mother said.

"Yes, I have Mom", Rea said smiling.

"Hi I'm Alice", Alice introduced.

"Hey Alice", They all said.

"I guess we should say goodbye", her mom said. She waved all of them bye. Her sister seemed like she had something to say so she stayed.

"Send me letters every week", Alice said smiling.

"I will Alice", Rea said to her sister smiling.

Time skip sponsored by Timothée Chalamet

Rea was currently at Hogwarts waiting for the sorting hat to call her name. She heard her name and hoped she would be in Slytherin. Sirius got sorted into Gryffindor which makes sense why Bella hated him but Rea didn't care, she had to find a way to meet with him secretly. Rea went to the stool.

"Slytherin", the sorting hat yelled.

She sat down next to two girls she never met before. They waved at her. She smiled and waved back, she saw Regulus and smiled.

"Hi I'm Chloe and right next to you is my sister Hallie", Chloe introduced.

She looked at Regulus and smiled at him. Henry gave him a suggestive look and she rolled her eyes at him. She had a feeling she, Regulus, and Henry would be close.