Chapter 1: Finding out

Warning: cussing

Alexandria was currently having dinner with the Blacks, her family, and the Wilsons. It seemed as if today they had an important announcement to make. She wondered what it was. It seemed as if her mother and Regulus's seemed practically happy. What is the announcement they had to make? Henry sat next to her, thank goodness, or else she wouldn't have survived this boring dinner.

"We have an announcement to make", Her mother said.

"What is the announcement?", Her father asked.

"Regulus and Abigail are engaged!", Walburga said smiling.

"What?!", Regulus asked his mother.

"Why didn't you tell me this?", Abby asked her mother, an angry look on her face.

"I have to go", Rea said looking like she was about to cry. Henry and Abby followed her. Her parents didn't do anything and neither did Henry. Abby knew this arrangement was breaking her sister's heart. Abby hated her mom for this stupid arranged marriage, she didn't want it to happen. Abby, Henry, and Rea entered her room and as soon as they did Rea started crying.

"I don't know why but it hurts knowing Regulus is going to end up with my sister", Rea said in between tears.

"Have you ever considered you have feelings for him?", Her sister asked.

"No I don't and I can't", Rea denied.

Henry rolled his eyes at his best friend. He knew she had feelings for him but was denied due to the fact Abby is his fiancée. Henry hated seeing his best friend heartbroken. Henry heard a knock on the door. Rea nodded her head as if telling him to open the door.

"Hi", Regulus said looking as heartbroken as Rea.

"Hi", Henry said.

Henry got out of the room and closed the door behind him, knowing that they would need to speak privately. Regulus had told Henry of his feelings towards Rea. Henry knew this event would cause him to be in the middle of the both of them. Henry hated being in the middle of pureblood supremacist's stupid decisions and this was a prime example of that.

"How is Andria?", Regulus asked, pain clearly in his eyes.

"Not great", Henry said looking at his best friend.

"I don't want to be with Abby", Regulus said looking at the floor.

"I know Reg, but you don't have a choice", Henry said.

"I know, it's going to hurt me knowing I'm the reason why she's hurt", Regulus said tears in his eyes.

"Let's take this to your room", Henry said.

Henry followed Regulus to his room. Regulus closed the door after Henry came in. After coming, Regulus punched the wall in his room. Henry's eyes widened at his anger. He had never seen his best friend so angry. Regulus quickly fixed the lock.

"Fuck", Regulus said, looking at his hand.

"Let me put a healing charm on it", Henry said.

Regulus gave him a hand so Henry could put a healing charm on it. He hoped his parents wouldn't come to talk to him about it. Regulus knew they wouldn't care, since he was the favorite.

"Henry, you know how I feel for Andria", Regulus said while crying.

"I've never seen you cry", Henry said looking at his friend with a pained expression on his face.

"This will be both the first and the last time", Regulus said, wiping his tears away.

"I'm going to find a way to end this bullshit", Henry said with an angry tone.

"You don't need to", Regulus said, looking at his best friend scared.

"Are you scared of what your parents will do?", Henry asked him.

"Yes, you know how they were with Sirius", Regulus said looking down.

The only other time Regulus had cried was when Sirius left, Andria was there to see the whole thing. She was the one to comfort him. She had always been the one to comfort him when his family had issues. Regulus would comfort her when her family had issues. It was a pact they made in 3rd year.

"Didn't Rea see the whole thing with Sirius?", Henry asked.

"Yes, can we not talk about my brother", Regulus said while looking down at the floor.

Henry knew how much of a sensitive subject this was to Regulus. It was also a sensitive subject to Andria since she experienced the whole thing and Sirius is one of her best friends. Sirius was going to be her future brother-in-law so that was probably why they were so close.

"Sorry", Henry apologized.

"We have an engagement party tomorrow at Andria's house and surprisingly she convinced them to invite the purebloods", Regulus said.

"Her dad is not as bad as her mother", Henry explained.

"Yeah, he probably didn't agree to the arranged marriage", Regulus said looking at Henry.

"No, he probably didn't", Henry said agreeing with Regulus.

Time skip...

The Brown sisters were currently grabbing Floo Powder to leave at their house. As soon as they came into the house, Rea went into her room with her sister following her.

"What do you want Abigail?", Rea said angrily.

"Why are you angry?", Abigail asked, although she knew the reason.

"You know why", Rea said, not even looking at her.

"Do you want me to leave?", Abigail asked.

"Yes, Abigail I do", Rea said looking at her with an angry look on her face.

Abby knew when her sister called her by her full name she was mad. Abby decided to go to her room, where she cried her heart out. She was in love with a blood traitor something her mother would hate her for.

Abby heard a knock and knew it was her sister. She opened the door for her sister. Rea saw Abby crying and gave her a look of sympathy. She probably thought she was the reason Abby was crying.

"You're not the reason", Abby said looking down at the floor.

"Then what or who is?", Rea asked.

"I'm in love with a blood traitor", Abby announced, looking at her sister.

"Who?", Rea asked.

"Samuel Robinson", Abby said looking down at the floor again.

"Does Mom know?", Rea asked worried.

"Yes, she does", Abby said tears coming out of her eyes.

"She tortured you, didn't she?", Rea asked tears coming out of her eyes

"Yes", Abby said, looking as if she wanted to end the conversation.

"Okay, I can leave if you want me to", Rea said.

"Sure", Abby said.

Rea left the room looking as if she wanted to cry. She couldn't protect her sister. Her sister needed her and she wasn't there. She was in her room now and burst into tears. She cried herself to sleep tonight.