Prologue

POV STAN

My name is Stan Marsh, I'm 15 years old and I've lived in South Park since my early childhood.

At least until I turn 10

At the age of 10, my father decided to have me, my sister and my mother move to the "Tegridy Farm" in order to plant canabis and develop a bisness.

It worked well for 3 years until one of the customers dissatisfied with the plant decided to report my father to the South Park police who for once was surprisingly fast...

And that's how my father found himself in court.

Everything was going well for us, there was a possibility that we would only go out with an almond but well my father had to decide to hit the judge...

Following this we had to sell the farm, my mother and sister had to work a lot to repay my father's debts, and buy our old house in South Park which luckily was never sold in 3 years.

And it was after 1 year of hard work that my mother and sister were able to buy the house.

Meanwhile, I wasn't going to class anymore,

I was trying to help as much as I could at home.

Even if I couldn't work, I went to town to do odd jobs like passing the mower, walking dogs, a little cleaning if not there.

And in the evening I went to the bars to clean in exchange for a few pennies.

Meanwhile, Kyle took care of keeping me informed of the most important notions seen in class, and when we had homework to give, the majority was him who did them and returned them in my place.

He's really an angel.

I don't know what I would do without him

It will soon be 1 year since I haven't seen him.

Until now, we only talked to each other by call or message.

I wonder what has become of him...

But what am I saying?

HE'S MY SBF

HE CAN'T HAVE CHANGED WITHOUT ME
WHAT IF HE HAD BECOME BEST FRIEND WITH TOLKIEN?
WHAT IF HE HAD RECOVERED WITH REBECCA
OR WITH AN OTHER GIRL?!

He would have told me about it anyway...

Or maybe he doesn't want to make me jealous...

BUT WHY WOULD HE BE AFRAID THAT I WOULD BE JEALOUS AHHHHHH

Well, tomorrow it's back to school, I absolutely have to sleep but it will soon be 3 hours since I look at my ceiling without doing anything...

What time is it?

1am? 2am? I don't know

All I know is that the sun will start to rise in not so long... well, that's great, my head suck's .

Well, I'm going to try to sleep, that's better...

POV KYLE

TOMORROW IS BACK TO SCHOOL I WILL SOON SEE STAN AGAIN AFTER A YEAR

Honestly, I don't know if he will really recognize me...

When I look at myself in the mirror I don't know if I see myself or just a depressed kid

It's horrible.
Well, at least we'll be matched...
It must be 1am
I would really have to go to sleep but I can't sleep

I know that a year is not that much but surprisingly I have the impression that he had to change, change a lot.

It's going to be from the court that I haven't seen him...

If I had known that Randy would be in prison in the future I wouldn't have believed him

I don't mean that he was an exemplary father clearly not but I find it surprising that they finally arrested him.
It took time...

OH NO TOMORROW I'M GOING TO SEE FATASS AGAIN
NOT HIM
I HOPE I'M NOT IN HIS CLASS THIS YEAR

(We have surprisingly had the same classes since a while...)

Well, I have to sleep instead of thinking about Cartman otherwise I'm going to have nightmares outright.

LITTLE INTRODUCTION TO MY STORY I HOPE YOU LIKE IT
SORRY IF IT'S NOT PERFECT I AM ACTUALLY FRENCH SOOOO