5

POV STAN (again srry guys)

I'm looking forward to Kyle, I scroll on tik tok, come across stupid memes, Fight Club edits, NGE edits, some random stuff, and now 10 minutes have passed.

*Sounding*

"KYLEEE"

"Stan did you finish making so much noise? It's not because everyone here is that you're crazy in love with Kyle that you can afford to make so much noise, even with Eminem in my ears I heard you"

"Sorry Shelly, KYLEE I'M COMINGG"

I go down the stairs at full speed, and open the door to Kyle

"Hey Stan! Can I go home?"

"OF COURSE COME HOME SORRY"

He came without his hat

He's so cute-

WAIT WHAT

"You said something?"

"Oh uh no no"

"Are we going up?"

"With pleasure!"

"Wow, your room has changed so much since the last time I came to this house"

It's true that my room is quite... special

Posters of groups or singers that I listen to, some books, vinyls, my guitar, and my electric guitar, lyrics for future song projects, photos of my friends, finally especially photos of Kyle...

"Wow it's crazy I'm on a good part of your wall haha"

I started to blush

"Hahah huh you're my best friend, I guess it's normal between best friend right?"

"Oh I didn't know you were drawing, uh but it's that it's really well done, and, why does the character you draw most often look so much like me?

In panic I don't have to move, I saw him leaf through from page to page

"Wow I see that during my absence you didn't stop drawing me... am I such a great source of inspiration??

OH NO HE'S GOING TO SEE THIS DRAWING OH NO NO NO

"WELL UH THAT'S ENOUGH KYLE GIVE ME THAT"

"Why the character who looks strangely like me and who is in the majority of your drawings is kissing someone... wait don't tell me it's"

OH MY GOD I'M SO EMBARRASSED, IT CRINGES ME SO MUCH WHY DID I DREW THIS

"GIVE ME THAT" I tore the notebook from his hands but by bad luck all the most hidden leaves fell from it...

AHHHHHHH WHY ME

I quickly picked up all my drawings, put them in my notebook and put it behind me

"Wow dude calm down I didn't think that showing drawings to someone is so embarrassing, after you know Stanley I confess that I don't care a little about what you draw, if it's your thing to draw me it doesn't bother me uh, I guess it's easier to draw someone who often see than to invent a character, right?"

"Haha uh yeah that's it..."

"Well, what do we do then??"

"Do you want to watch a movie?"

"Uh maybe a little later, right?"

"Ah yeah you're right... otherwise what could we do..."

"Says Stan, I want you to answer me honestly"