Author's POV-

As the heavens opened up, a symphony of rain unfolded. The droplets fell gracefully, like shimmering pearls descending from the sky, as if the universe itself was sprinkling its blessings upon their first meet.

"The f*ck is wrong with you?" a voice came from the guy who was clearly annoyed by the situation he was in.

"Sir, don't worry. I'll manage it", said the driver, who was desperately trying to fix the trouble, they were in.

"SO, you're telling me that YOU are trying to "fix" the situation SINCE THE LAST 20 MINUTES?????", he yelled at the driver. The driver was terror-stricken by the young man's voice. But he was still trying to fix the punctured tire. Despite, his best efforts he was unable to fix it.

"Why are you being so hyper about this? let's just take the bus. Look, it's coming. Let's not waste any more time", said the girl, who sat just behind the young man, Veer.

"Suhani, have you lost it? I, VEER AHUJA, will take the BUS?", he scoffed.

"If you don't want to, then FINE. I'll go myself", Suhani said and went out of the car to catch the bus which was coming towards them.

"Suhani? SUHANI? GOD DAMN IT", Veer screamed and got off. They both got a little wet but it was fine. The bus came, and they both got into the bus. Veer was a little bit taken aback by the crowd on the bus. Suhani, on the other hand, was chill, since it was not her first time taking public transport. The bus started moving, and as time passed more and more passengers got into the bus. Veer was already annoyed by the crowd and he got SUPER ANNOYED when a guy accidentally pushed him.

"You dicksucker, how dare you push me like that. Do you know who my dad is?", Veer SCREAMED.

"Why? Don't you know who your dad is?do you want me to assist you in finding your missing dad who went to buy milk", the guy said and started laughing and along with him some other people also started laughing. Veer got really irritated by his response.

"If I want, I can book this entire bus. So, don't try to play over-smart with me. I can literally throw you out of the bus and no one will question me", Veer said in a threatening manner.

"Oh really? then show me how you can throw me out of here, " the other guy said, unaware of Veer's influence. Veer started laughing hysterically and said "ok" to the other guy.

"Everyone, pay attention, please. I'll pay everyone 500 rs if you agree to leave this guy at the next stop. I'm serious", he said and showed everyone his wallet, full of money.

"Veer wtf are you doing?", Suhani said.

"Suhani, stay out of this", Veer said.

Everyone including the bus driver and conductor thought the deal was profitable. 500 rs is way more than the "other guy" paid for the bus, so the bus staff didn't have an issue with it. Plus, Veer was well known, people wouldn't dare to say no to him. After all, his dad is the richest in Delhi, who would dare?

So, everyone agreed and left the "other guy" at the next bus stop. He was STUNNED, SHOCKED, and ANGRY. It was his first day at his new school and that ANGRY DUDE JUST RUINED IT? how is he supposed to go to school now? that's the only bus which goes there at this time. The next bus is after 2 hours.

/in the bus/

"Oh, thank you everyone for helping me out. There are.......(*starts counting*).....there are a total of 47 people here so......(*calculating*)..... a total of 23,500 rs right?", Veer said and started distributing cash.

"Are you retarded?", a girl said to him while throwing his 500 rs on his face which he just gave it to her.

"SEE, you're a girl that's why I'm letting you go. Don't mess with me like this or else-", he said but the girl cut him off.

"Or else you'll also kick me out of the bus like you just did to Balram?", she said.

"Yes, I will, so stay away". he said and continued distributing money. He ran out of cash so he started to UPI everyone. After some time, the bus reached Hampton International School. Veer came out of the bus and he saw Yashika, who was already shocked to see him and Suhani coming out from A BUS.

"Seems like the sun rose from the west today. THE VEER AHUJA came to school via a bus, interesting", Yashika said.