Chapter 2

"Welcome...little bitch." Were the words whispered in my ear. Frightened, my first instinct was to kick, which I attempted. I turned fast and swung my foot at the guy who was behind me, however my attempt was futile. The next thing I knew my ankle was caught in this sicko's grasp and I was upside down. I opened my eyes, seeing as though I was surrounded by five other guys. "Who are you?" I tried to keep my long sweater, which was being substituted as a dress, up so I wouldn't be exposed more than I already was. "My name is Sayomi, not little bitch." I said harshly and was dropped onto the ground. "Ow! What the hell is wrong with you, Jack ass?!" I yelled whilst rubbing my shoulder. I looked up to see the guy who was holding my ankle. He chuckled at me and returned with a Flirty attitude. "And my name is Laito not Jack ass, little bitch Sayomi. " I sighed and rolled my eyes. Then I got up and saw that there was another boy that looked similar to Laito with green eyes, red/brown hair, and the same smirk. He walked forward and bent down to eye level with me, considering I was about 5' 1". He smiled, "So Sayomi, what brings someone like you here to yours truly." At this point I busted out laughing. "Ha! You? Yours truly? What the hell?!" I had to hold my side from uncontrollable laughter. "Please refrain from speaking so impolitly around Teddy." I was approached by a smaller boy with lavender hair and eyes to match. He was holding a stuffed bear with an eyepatch. I was scoffed off by "Mr. Yours Truly" and now all eyes were on me and how I would respond to the shota's statement. "Uh...Okay?" He just walked away without another word. "You guys are kinda weird. What's up with you all?" I asked kinda confused. I saw a blonde boy on a sofa with earbuds in. He answered me so bluntly as if it wasn't a big deal. "We are vampires..."