Chapter 3

"We are vampires..." it was silent for a moment before I spoke up. "Ha Yeah right! And I am the Queen!" I felt the temperature of the room rise a bit as if I said something that was wrong. "Excuse him, however, he is correct. Now get up off of the floor." An older boy with raven hair and red eyes rose forward with his arms crossed. "Wait, what?" I asked my voice lowered a bit to a mumbled whisper. I stood up and my eyes showed the fear that was rarely shown to anyone. "I-i am gonna go..." I turned towards the door but it was locked. I screamed and slammed my fists onto the large exit way but to Nothing it would not budge. The next thing I knew I was swept up bridal style and tossed onto a couch. "Explain to us, little bitch Sayomi, why did you come here?" The Jack ass, Laito, asked me and the others surrounded the sofa I was sitting upon, waiting for a response. I adjusted my position to get comfortable. "I was just kicked out of my orphanage and it was raining. I had no where to go and this place sparked my interest. " I said with the fear dying down in my voice. I felt a presence behind me only to be the boy that looked like Laito. "You smell amazing!" He exclaimed in my ear. "I will so be the first one to take you." I blushed. I apparently didn't take it the way it was meant. To humans... you know... bye bye virginity ~.To this guy though it meant-"No Ayato. No fair I want the first bite." The shota pleaded and that snapped me from my believe. 'Oh my gosh! I am going to get my blood sucked by these sadistic weirdos!' I thought as I was interrupted by a shocking bright light in my vision and a sharp screeching noise. Then, everything faded to black.