Prologue

Welcome to the new book lads. Hope you enjoy. (I forgot to mention that Y/N's voice sounds like Reaper's look up Reaper voice lines if you don't know what he sounds like.)

Y/N: *sigh* "Where the hell am I?"

You're in hell.

Y/N: "Great. Do I still have my abilities?"

Yup.

Y/N: "Cool."

An explosion happens and he goes to check it out. He sees a spider dude, a woman with one eye, a snake dude, and a bunch of egg people.

Y/N: "...What the fuck?"

Spider: "Huh? Who are you?"

Y/N: "None of your damn business."

Cyclops: "Uhh. Ok. You wanna help?"

Y/N: "Whatever."

He just walks out there and shoots every single egg in his way.

Cherri: "Hey, thanks for the backup Angie!"

Angel: "Haha! You kiddin? This is best action I've seen in ages."

Cherri: "Where ya been anyway? I thought you up and died or some shit."

Angel: "Oh I wish! I've been stayin at this crappy hotel on the other side of town. Some broads are lettin me stay rent free if I play nice."

They jump over the rock they were hiding behind.

Angel: "Y'know, no fights, no pranks, no pRoBlOmAtIc LaNgUaGe. Her words, not mine. These crazy bitches are no fun. I've been clean for 2 weeks!"

Cherri: "Holy shit."

Angel: "Well, sorta clean. As clean you can call a shit load of Bolivian marching powder."

He gets grabbed and slammed onto the floor.

Angel: "Oh! Harder daddy~"

Sir Pencious: *gasp* "Son!?"

Angel gains a "wtf?" look until Cherri kicks Sir Pencious away.

Sir Pencious: "You whores have no class! I'm war, the side remembered is the side with the most... style."

Cherri: "Or the side that ain't dead!"

Angel: "Speaking of style, is your hat like... alive or somethin?"

Sir Pencious: "Oh, well... That's none of your goddamn business! Now is it?"

Angel: "Would that make your hat the top and you the bottom?"

Egg dude: "OOOOH!"

Sir Pencious: "I'm going to blow you to bits!"

Angel: "Hm, kinky."

Sir Pencious: "Oh, not like that! Pervert!"

Angel gets wrapped up in some tentacles

Sir Pencious: "Not so cocky now, are we?"

Angel: "Y'know you really gotta watch what comes out of ya mouth. I've been making these sex jokes the whole TIME-" (almost got stabbed by a spike) "-and it's obvious you ain't catchin on. I mean it's just-"

Y/N comes in and shoots the egg holding the spike while also kicking Sir Pencious back.

Cherri: "Still think you're gonna get in a lot of trouble for this?"

Angel: "Eh, what's one little brawl gonna cause?"

A lot.

Cherri: "Glad you haven't changed. You know you're my favorite guy to party with!"