The confession.

Now I said I would update earlier than this, but I had to figure out how this og part would go, which ended taking WAY longer than expected. Anyway let us get into it.

We start with Y/N in his room in the hotel. He seems to be in the shower while listening to music. Once he gets out, he starts blasting Cupid and sings along. (Imagine it in Reaper's voice.)

Y/N: "A hopeless romantic all my life. Surrounded by couples all the time. I guess I should take it as a sign. I'm feeling lonely. Oh, I wish I'd find a lover that could hold me. Now I'm crying in my room. So skeptical of love... but still I want it more, more, more... I have a second chance to Cu-"

He turns and sees Blitz recording.

Blitz: "HAHA! OH, the others are gonna love this!"

Y/N: "...If you show that to ANYONE... I will kill you."

Blitz: "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Anyway, I came here to tell you somethin."

Y/N: "The hell do you want? It's my off-day."

Blitz: "It's not about work. Loona wanted me to ask you if you wanted to meet her at *random bar name* at 2. Y'know, to get to know each other."

Y/N: "Sure, tell her I'll be there."

Blitz: "Alrighty!"

He suddenly gets in Y/N's face.

Blitz: "Don't try anything with my daughter."

Y/N just pushes him away and out the window he came in through.

Blitz: "FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-"

He screams until he lands. Skip to at 2pm and at the bar. Y/N waits outside for Loona. Eventually, she shows up.

Loona: "Hey. Sorry I'm a little late."

Y/N: "It's cool."

They both walk in and sit down.

Bartender: "What the hell do you want?"

Loona: "I'll take some Beelzejuice."

Y/N: "Whiskey."

He nods and walks away. Y/N and Loona just sit there in silence until he comes back with the drinks. Y/N takes a drink and speaks.

Y/N: "So... how's it like living with Blitz?"

Loona: "Ugh. Don't get me started. The main reason I asked you to come here was so that I could get to know you more."

Y/N: "Well, what do you wanna know?"

Loona: "Hmm. What's your backstory? If you don't mind me asking."

Y/N: *sigh* "Where do I start? I was a commander for a group called "Overwatch" before our base got exploded. I got pretty injured before a crazy bitch of a scientist found me. She experimented on me and that's how I got my powers. After that, I was a hitman or whatever. Then I died and now I'm here."

Loona: "Huh... What experiments did she do?"

Y/N: "I don't really know. I can tell you the aftermath of them though."

Loona seems intrigued

Loona: "Go on..."

Y/N takes another sip of the bottle and begins explaining.

Y/N: "I don't know what she did, but now my cells are constantly being destroyed and reassembling. I'm pretty much in constant pain because of it."

Loona looks concerned

Loona: "Constant pain..? How have you dealt with it for all this time?"

He takes another sip.

Y/N: "I just don't notice it most of the time."

Suddenly, a group of men tap Y/N's shoulder. They both turn.

Y/N: "What?"

Leader: "I recognize that outfit. You're the son of a bitch that killed me and my crew!"

Y/N: "I feel like I would remember that."

Leader: "You don't remember the *random gang name*?"

Y/N: "Oh, yeah. You guys. Honestly, I did you guys a favor."

Leader: "What the hell did you say!?"

He grabs Y/N's collar and throws him in the middle of the bar. How convenient that everyone besides Loona, Y/N killed.

Leader: "I've been waiting to get payback on your bitch ass. C'mon, guys! Let's teach this piece of shit a lesson!"

The group starts walking towards Y/N before he starts chuckling.

Y/N: "Loona. You might wanna get behind the counter."

Loona: "Why?"

Y/N: "Just do it."

Loona hops behind the counter and the group jumps at Y/N. However, he pulls out his shotguns and holds them out. He starts spinning and shooting in every direction. Black smoke covers him as he shoots.

 Black smoke covers him as he shoots

Y/N: "Die... Die... Die..."

Everyone starts getting lit up and dies, except for the leader who ducked under a table. Once Y/N finishes the leader tries to jump out and sneak attack him, but Y/N elbows him in the stomach and kicks him into the floor. He aims his shotgun in his face.

Y/N: "You ready to die again?"

The leader has a look of fear on his face and is about to beg for his life but Y/N just shoots him before he can say anything. Loona peeks out from behind the counter and sees the multiple bodies and lots of blood.

Loona: "Jeez..."

Bartender: "Y'know, you killed me too. But I don't really care."

Y/N just pays for the drinks, grabs his bottle and walks out with Loona behind him.

Y/N: "How was that for 'getting to know me'?"

Loona: "Honestly, pretty cool. The way you spun around was awesome!"

Y/N just chuckles and starts to walk her home as she talks about how cool it was. Eventually, they get to her apartment.

Y/N: "Alright, I'll see you at work."

Loona: "Hey, wait! I... wanted to tell you something."

Y/N: "What's up?"

Loona: "I know we haven't known each other for that long, but... when you showed us your face after that meeting and when you killed everyone in the bar... You were... kinda hot... I was just wondering if you would wanna get together..."

Y/N: "Sure."

Loona: "Wait, really? Just like that?"

Y/N: "Yeah. I like hanging out with you."

He takes off his mask and kisses her on the cheek before putting it back on and walking away.

Y/N: "See you at work tomorrow."

He disappears and Loona just walks into her apartment with a blush on her face.

Blitz: "Hey, Loonie! How was it? He didn't try anything, did he?"

Loona doesn't respond and just walks into her room with the same expression while Blitz gets suspicious.

I don't think I did well with this one. I feel like I could've done better. Let me know if you like it though.