24

what happened to you in the last fight (manga spoilers)

Aries: when you were fighting the new upper 4 you got were badly injured and mostly stayed out of Muzans fight but when you did you blacked out till the end of it.

Taurus: when you were fighting upper 3 he turned you into a donut and you died {gg}

Gemini: along with Taurus you both were fighting upper 3 and you blocked Giyu from getting hurt and you died

Cancer: you were in the upper 1's fight and were badly wounded but still fought Muzan and of with you almost got killed.

Leo: you were fighting the upper 4 but you were mostly fine in muzans to fight you were knocked to the side and blacked out and help tanjiro come back to being human.

Virgo: when you were fighting upper 3 and were blacked out most of the time and even though you were dead you were fine and you were most out of the muzan fight.

Libra: were fought upper 2 and were badly hurt and when you when into the muzan fight and died.

Scorpio: you and Libra went and fought him and blocked Shinobu from being killed but you died instead.

Sagittarius: When were mostly fighting other useless demons and you were in the muzan fight and you were a big part in that fight.

Capricorn: when you where fighting upper one you where able to save genya and you where killed insted.

Aquarius: where where helping kill the new upper 6 but you mostly stayed out of it and when you got to muzan you where a big help on saving people and save all the hashira's that would have died.

Pisces:when you where fighting upper one you where able to save tokito and you where turned into a demon and with a heavy heart tokito killed you.