39

what is your backstory?

Aries: you and your friend had a good idea to go camping and when you did doma killed your friend and you went and become a demon slayer to avenge your friend.

Taurus: you couldn't find your one true love soooo...boom demon slayer.

Gemini: no one liked you and thought you where bratty so you left and meet shinobu and became a demon slayer.

Cancer: your family was killed by a demon and you became a demon slayer #lazywhiting!

Leo: your mother and farther where demon slayer so you joined to make them proud.

Virgo: your mother was turned into a demon and you killed her later a demon slayer of your chose found you and you join the demon slayer.

Libra: when you where walking in a forest you where attacked by a demon and Giyu saved you and you joined the demon slayer's

Scorpio: you where walking around in the forest and walked back to your village and kokshinobu destoned it he wasn't there when you came back and the stone hashira trained you after he found you and you be came a demon slayer.

Sagittarius: you where really really bored just was like "i am a going to become a demon slayer let's go"

Capricorn: your farther as a demon slayer and went into the crop after his death 

Aquarius: your sister was killed by a demon and a you became a demon slayer for your sister. 

Pisces: no one ever liked you are thought you where really aonning and you hated them you wonted to leave them and found out about demon slayer you joined them just to leave your life of being sad.