Chapter 12🍋

I giggled as Kashi wrapped his hands around my waist and started attacking my neck with kisses.

"Kashi, if you make me spill my coffee, I'm not going to lie, I'll be pretty pissed." I chuckled under my breath as I tried to keep my very full mug of coffee from spilling over.

"You can't walk around here without pants like that, Emi. You're just asking for it at this point." He said in between kisses and love bites. As he hit that one special spot on my neck a lustful sigh escaped my lips.

"You're. . . mmm going to be. . . ahh late, Kashi." I sighed breathlessly.

His lips curled up against my skin and he chuckled under his breath, sending goose bumps up my arms. "I'm actually not late right now. I still have about. . . a hour or so to kill before I have to go." He said briefly looking out the window before returning to my neck.

"Is this your way of trying to convince me to have sex?" I giggled.

He hummed against my skin. "Maybe we can pick up where we left off before you went on your mission?" He mused.

My eyes widened slightly. "You want to try for a baby again?" I wasn't entirely sure if that's what he meant. Honestly, I've thought about it. Every once in a while I would sneak into the nursery and just find myself thinking about what could have been. I want nothing more than to have kids, especially Kashi's. But I didn't think he was ready to go down that path again, at least not yet.

"We don't have to if you don't want to." He said stopping his kisses. "I've just been thinking about it a lot lately, and I didn't know how to bring the conversation up, if I'm being honest."

Giving up on my coffee completely at this point, I sat it down and turned to face him, snaking my arms around his neck. "Are you telling me that Kakashi Hatake, the man who is fears through all five nations, was scared to ask his wife if he could put a baby in her?" I teased.

He rolled his eyes slightly annoyed. "Given everything you've been dealing with the past couple of months, yes, Emi. I was nervous to ask my wife about trying to build our family again."

I gave him a cheeky smile before I brought his face down to mine so I could kiss him. "Yeah, Kashi, we can try again." A small dusting of bush appeared on my cheeks.

He hoisted me up on his waist and I quickly wrapped my legs around him as he carried us up stairs. I giggled and buried my face in his neck. "You know we could just have sex down stairs. It is our house."

"Yeah, well Naruto ruined that for me after he nearly walked in on us."

I threw my head back with a laugh. "He did not!"

He chuckled. "You might not remember, Emi. But that kid was the biggest cock block of all. Even when he moved into his own apartment he was always here. . . ruining the mood. Can't exactly let a twelve year old see me plowing his aunt, now can I?" He said playfully. I didn't know what to say. All I really could do was just laugh because honestly it was funny. Naruto was always one to give Kashi a hard time, even when he was a baby.

But my giggles quickly stopped when he suddenly tosses me on the bed. He crawled over me and places hungry kisses on my lips. My hands tangled into his hair as I used my feet to slowly slip his pajama pants off.

"Some one is eager." He teased, grabbing the hem of my shirt and pulling it over my head.

"I'm just trying to make it even, Kashi." I giggled. He kicked his pants off the rest of the way and sat up to pull his pajama shirt off.

"Happy now, love?" He said playfully as he laid back on top of me. He started placing kisses and love bites along my neck again slowly making his way down to my chest.