3

Third person Pov

Tyler after cleaning himself up went out with darrian to grab some food. "See doesn't it feel good to be outside?" Darrian asks. "I kinda miss my bed but it's nice to be out I guess" Tyler says taking a bite of his chicken. "Understandable how bout we get boxes and go back to yo crib and watch a movie" darrian suggests and Tyler smiles.

"You read my mind" Tyler says before calling the waiter back over. The two ended up going back to Tyler's crib and and watching shallow Hal on starz. "This movie always cracks me up" darrian says with a laugh and Tyler nods with a smile in agreement. "Especially when she broke the chair" Tyler says.

Darrian looked over at Tyler for a long moment with a smile on my face. "What?" Tyler asks looking away from the screen. "When I'm with you I always got a smile on my face" darrian says. "Wow corny and don't reference" Tyler says teasingly earning an playful eye roll.

"I'm serious and I'm happy to see you laughing and smiling again" Darrian says honestly and Tyler smiled even harder. "Thanks I'm happy to the whole thing has been hard since i loved him and he meant the world to me but he replaced me like it was nothing" Tyler says.

"Let's not worry bout him right now it's just you, me, food and this funny movie" darrian says and Tyler smiles and nods in agreement. "Let's take some pics I owe my followers some post it's been a long minute" Tyler says.

~Social media~

@luhtyler_

luhtyler_ just me, @Sugarhillddot, some good food, snacks and a movie life is good

View all 132 comments

@Sugarhillddot literally love spending time with you

@user8 look who's posting

@lildill cute friendship

@kingdrill ❤️❤️❤️

@notti.osamaa Rich and famous Tyler with stunningly beautiful darrian
↪️@luhtyler_ 😂❤️
↪️@Sugarhillddot awwww 🥰

@ddosama 🙂

Hope ya'll enjoyed