16

@ddosama

ddosama I hate past tense

*comments turned off*

Third person Pov

Tyler groaned seeing the tea pages talking trash about David's post since he posted that old pic of them together. 'What's been wrong with him lately?' Tyler asks himself before he hears knocking at his door. Tyler got up and opened it being met with David and frowned.

"Oh my god what is it now?" Tyler asks. "Look just let me talk to you" David says and Tyler rolled his eyes before letting David in. "I seriously don't know what's been up with you lately but this needs to stop immediately" Tyler says and David looked Tyler deep in the eyes.

"Your what's wrong with me I can't get you out of my head" David says shocking tyler. "Huh?" Tyler asks trying to make sure he heard that correctly.  "You heard me I can't get you out of my head no matter how hard I try I need you Tyler" David says coming closer and Tyler steps back.

"D-David let's be rational your still with Michigan" Tyler says before his back hit the wall and David was trapping him against it making sure he couldn't move away. "Don't worry bout her" David says knowing she wouldn't care anyways. Tyler felt his heart start to race due to how close they are.

"I've been in love since the day I met you" David says and Tyler felt Deja vu from the lyric. Before he could say a word lips were slammed against his own.

Only four more chapters

Hope ya'll enjoyed