Prolouge

Y/n age: 5 years old

3rd POV

Y/n was in the forbidden forest with her friends Wyatt Lykensen and Wynter Barcowitz along with her mate Willa Lykensen with some of the elders of the pack and her parents. The elders and her parents are teaching them the legend of The Great Alpha which is Y/n. "So you're saying that I'm the great alpha and I'm supposed to lead our pack to the moonstone that the humans stole from us?" Y/n asked them. The elders and her parents nodded. "But since you are very young right now, your moonstone will be kept somewhere safe until you reach a teenager." Weslyn, Y/n father told her. "And what happens when she reaches teen years?" Wynter asked them.

"Then she will lead us to the moonstone and we will recharge our necklaces so we will be stronger for another 100 years." Winifred, Y/n mom told her. The four kids all looked at each other excitedly as they howled happily making the elders and Y/n parents smile at them. "There is also one more thing you need to know about the Great Alpha." Elder Wesley told the pups. "What is it?" Willa asked as she leaned in more to Y/n. "The Great Alpha has two mates, since Y/n has you Willa as a mate she will have to find her second mate." Elder Willow told them. "Cool." Wyatt and Y/n said. After they were done the  four kids started to play around with each other as the elders and the parent's watch them.

Then all of a sudden a group of hunters came out and shot one of the elders making the wolf pups and the adults ran. Y/n got carried by her mother as she ran outside of the forbidden forest. She ran while her mate Weslyn tries to fend them off and protect Y/n. Winifred ran near zombie town and set Y/n down to the floor. "I need you to hide here, Y/n. The hunters will try to find me. I want you to be strong and some day you will come back to the pack. I might not be here to see you become who you really are but me and your father will always watch you wherever you go. I'll miss you, so much." Winifred told her as Y/n started crying. "What about Willa, Wyatt, Wynter and the rest of the pack? Will I ever see them again?" Y/n cries out.

Winifred looks at her daughter with sad eyes. "Maybe not now but someday you'll be able to reunite. Now I must go before they find you." Winifred told her. Y/n hid in a bush as she sees her mom running while hunters are chasing after her. Y/n whimpered as she heard gunshots, she knew that her parents are not here anymore. Y/n stayed hidden for hours, she came out of the bushes as she cautiously looks around while sniffing out the hunters but luckily she didn't smell them anymore and decided to walk around zombie town.

Mrs Zambie took a stroll around zombie town because she felt restless. As she walked around she sees Y/n whimpering. Mrs Zambie noticed that she's a werewolf and approached her cautiously so she wouldn't get the wolf pup startled. "Excuse me, sweetie. Are you lost?" Mrs Zambie asked her as she stood in front of the frightened pup. Y/n looked up startled and backed away from the zombie while growling making her moonstone glow and her eyes yellow. "It's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you." Mrs Zambie told her as she put her hand up to show she means no harm on the frightened pup.

Y/n stopped growling as her eyes turned normal color and looked at the woman curiously. "What's your name, sweetie?" Mrs Zambie asked her softly. "Y/n." The pup told her. "Where's your parents?" Mrs Zambie asked her. "My parents told me to hide because the hunters tried to kill me and some of my pack members. They are no longer here." Y/n said sadly. Mrs Zambie looked at the pup sadly but she got an idea to take the wolf pup in. "How about you come home with me. I have a daughter your age and I think you two will get along well." Mrs Zambie told her. Y/n looked at the zombie and smiled softly. "I would like that." Y/n said. Mrs Zambie took Y/n hand and walked her to her home where she introduced her to her daughter Eliza and the two immediately hit it off.

Meanwhile back at the den the elders searched for Y/n and her parents. They found Y/n parents dead with bullet wounds but Y/n was nowhere to be found. The elders went back to the den and told the pack that the Great Alpha is missing. The whole pack howled in sadness wanting their Great Alpha back but no one was hurt more than Willa. When she heard that Y/n was missing she cried every night until she became emotionless and hated humans ever since and when she became alpha of the pack she wished Y/n was there helping her lead the pack but she needs to find her first. That's the packs mission is to find the missing Great Alpha and bring her home.