a holy punish for the better

Heyyyyy so yeah as this book says this is a script for a soon to be webtoon which is gonna have the same title so if you guys want to see it I will announce it and yeah, also thank the extra 2 people how randomly read "love hurts" I appreciate it so I hope you guys could enjoy this one and it's webtoon so yeah enjoy!!😃😃😃

One day Angelo a male, with long blond hair , red eyes and is also a shorty angel was talking to fellow angels about how weak humans are,his fellow group is disturbed by Angelo's statements about god's creatures. Angelo is one of the supreme guardians of the human realm but this made other fellow angels scared of his behavior towards humans.

so the next day god received complains of Angelo's behavior so he summons Angelo to discuss this behavior towards humans , one of god's most intelligent creations.

(Also warning that was also in the description is that this isn't bible accurate and what god says in this part is something I think he would say but still I don't mean to offend those who believe in their beliefs Soo this is just an AU so it's not based of the bible but is rather used for entertainment proposes only so yeah , read with caution)

God appears unknown because of the clouds and huge light that his face is not visible but his presence is bright as the sun mixed with the stars and moon all together.

Angelo: hey god soooo why you summoned me here?

God: Angelo my sweet child, one of the supreme guardians of the human realm or earth. May I ask why is your behavior towards humans like that?

Angelo: duhh they are weak yet you admire them way more than us supreme guardians of whatever even tho we are stronger than them!

God: but this behavior of hatred is too bizarre for a angel mostly a supreme one infact....Angelo my child you have one duty and that is to protect the weak with you holy light and guidance....

Angelo: hmph whatever it's not like they can hear me from heaven just hearing me saying stuff about them , *pulls a cloud away to see earth and he just points at it* but I hope that woman named GISELLE HEARS WHAT I SAY , YES YOU LITTLE BEAVER!

*on earth*

Employee: miss giselle your stage is ready!

Giselle: *sneezes* man who is bad mouthing me this early in the fucking morning!?

*Back on heaven*

God: still you need to respect humans as beings that are equally level as you angels.......like imagine if you were human again?

Angelo: so? I way superior than them so I will make them bow before me and rule over...

God:.... you know child could you turn around for me pls?,there is something so mesmerizing waiting....

Angelo: uhh ok? *Turns around, then god uses his big hand and places a seal on Angel's neck then...* There literally nothin- *gets yeeted of the clouds*

God: YOUR BEHAVIOR IS UNACCEPTABLE, DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOU FIX THAT BEHAVIOR, AND TAKE THIS PLUSH! *also throws a plushie with Angelo*

Angelo: *falling from the sky* fuc- *hits the ground with a huge shock of wind*

A few hours Later, Angelo wakes up after the huge impact and he remembers what happened....he got punished or something because he wasn't being a good angel like he is supposed to....but either way he fell from heaven to earth and realized....that he had a mark on his neck. It was itchy and there was a doll?

Angelo: ..argh...*wakes up slowly but painfully* urgh my head did he really has to yeet me from heaven to earth???

Angelo: *sits* hmp my neck feels a little itchy.....but hey I'm fine.....wait my hair piece is gone? And my halo.....does that make me alive???..... So wait people can see me?......AM I REALLY ALIVE????????

Doll: pls be good Angelo!

Angelo: *jumps in fright* AHHH wt#!?!?!!

Doll: be good pls, be a good son so pls take a moment to pray under the light of god in this doll....

Angelo: o-oh I see.....*prays*

A mother: AHH!!!!! *Covers her son's eyes* don't look sweetie it's just a monster with wings naked trying to pretend to be a holy spirit!!! Let's move!!

The Son: b-but momm- woah!?! *Gets draged*

Angelo: *finished praying*..... people can see can't they god?

Doll/god: yes I communicating through this doll my child.....but for now you deal with humans yourself...good luck..

Angelo:......*grabs the doll* ok let's go...

Angelo goes to find some humans to live with but all of them are scared on him having wings and no halo like a monster, although Angelo is not the type to be sad or mad by these things but it started to annoy him alot.

the fact humans keep on pushing him or kicking him out and screaming in fear over an angel,  instead of peace Angelo feels anger towards humans but god keeps telling him to continue and keep going but so far no progress Angelo sits in the sidewalk...until

Angelo: THESE S#### HUMANS DON'T KNOW WHO I AM!?! IM SICK OF IT *covers face with hands* it's ridiculously weird......why do I care....

???: Hey are you lost?

Angelo: what do you know hum-....*blushes a little* uhhhh I-i mean what do you know stupid human.....

???:...*gives out his hand* it's okay I'm quite stupid for someone.....

Angelo: but whyy?

???: His 6ft tall and super strong and he always steal the show~......*blushes* sorry that song is like a the perfect description of him....

Angelo:......your an interesting yet stupid human alright....*holds his hand* I'm Angelo your name?

???: Well it's......uhh sorry but I don't do well introductions with people around?!?...but I will say my name at my place wanna?

Angelo: ok????? You must be Soo weak to be scared of other humans....they are confusing these days...

???: Oh!and!! *Removes jacket and puts it on Angelo* you need this.. *blushes*

Angelo: why,???? Do you hate seeing another person's body???

???: Oh it's just inappropriate for a girl to be naked even tho you have a.... wait....your a guy

Angelo: OF COURSE D###A##!??

they chat for awhile while going to the man's apartment . Angelo in his opinion thinks this man is very interesting and stupid but he likes him in that sense Soo yeah he wants to somehow learn more about this man and maybe even his name but we guess that will be until they arrive at the apartment ...

"Words"
"1210 "

Heyyyy sooo yeah sorry for no chapters in anything but yeah here you go I still got 4more to go then I'm free!!!!!!!! And also I will start my webtoon probably in two weeks because my new digital pen has not yet arrived soooo yeah it will arrive at Jan 5 so stay tuned and thank you for whoever read this without any chapters so I hope this is good and you guys would be excited to see it in webtoon form one days o yeah stay tuned tomorrow and today and bye!!!!!