sister and albinos??

Yep I'm updating this story again lol, but anyways yeah thank you life_notfound for supporting me in "the box", she just read the recent chapter like 1 hours ago (written in sep 14 , time 6:30) so yeah thank you very much, I'm glad to have you as one of my followers here in wattpad 😎😎💅 you slay, anyways yeah enjoy.

*3rd person pov*

Daniel's sister is in shock as she backs up to a wall with her white hair all over the place , even her blue eyes are looking everywhere for an Answer while Daniel just slams his face with his hand, Angelo is more confused at Daniel's sister, she is quite pretty but Angelo never saw a human with white hair like snow and blue eyes, it was too rare for him.

Angelo: soooo humans have evolved to having weird hair choices????? Wow so unique indeed.

Daniel's sister: WHO ARE YOU CALLING WEIRD, TALK ABOUT YOURSELF HAVING BLOND HAIR AND RED EYES!!! And most of all FAKE WINGS!?

Daniel: can you both just clam down??? Let me explain for the both of you...ahem, Angelo his girl is my sister Danica, and Danica this is Angelo he is a homeless real life not clickbait angel.....you get it now??

Danica: I-i...NO WAY I WILL BELIEVE IN THAT S###!?!

Angelo: YEAH NO WAY THIS DANICA GIRL OS YOUR SISTER!?! IS SHE ADOPTED OR SOMETHING!?!?

Daniel: u-uh-

Danica: IM NOT ADOPTED IM RELATES WITH MY BROTHER, MAYBE I SHOULD UNDYE HIS HAIR THEN!

Angelo: I!....wait UNDYE??? What the h### does she mean?

Daniel:....my black hair is dyed....

Angelo:....huh?????????

Danica: I TOLD YOU NOT TP DYE YOUR HAIR YOU S#### BROTHER, SEE PEOPLE WILL THINK IM ADOPTED!!!

Daniel: IM SORRY I WILL LET MY HAIR GO NATURAL PLS SPARE ME!!!!! *he is desperate*

Angelo: yep these are siblings alright....

Yep it turned for the.....Worse but anyway yes he will go natural, he just wanted to try black for once, didn't work well cause his eyelashes are white, it be a pain to dye them, but anyways they sit quietly, staring at each other....then finally Danica speaks...

Danica: so this is uhhh ackward sooo Angelo any siblings?

Angelo: no...

Daniel: .....u-uhhh Angelo you should wear boxers....my sister is here you know...

Danica: yeah that's r-.....wait he has no boxers????

Angelo: you both got a problem with that?

Daniel: kinda, like Danica is my little sister, I can't let her be exposed to naked men.....

Danica:...uhhh *Danica Blushes* I-im leaving now, since my work is over.... I will just.....go..... *She grabs her stuff and leaves, and yes I'm now using pronouns than names*

Angelo:.....huh so that's what your worried about??back in heaven we don't worry about being naked near people, we just wear pieces of cloth......