Nia Pov

Well I'm Nia And I'm Milli's Bestfriend. I'm 16 Years Old And I Was Adopted At A Young Age . I Have A Lil Sis Name Jaye. Everyone Thinks I'm Beautiful But I Don't Think So . I Get Dressed To Feel Pretty , Add Make Up To Hide The Real Me. Today I Feel Like Even Make Up Couldn't Cover The Hell I'm Living In . This Morning Was The Worst For Me Because Now I'm Carrying A Secret And I'm Terrified. Figured I Been Through Enough In Life. Hell , I Watched My Mom Die Because My Father Was An Alcoholic And Abuser. This Morning Was The Worst Part Of Living In The Walkers House Hold . It All Started At 1am. As I Laid In The Bed Thinking About The One Person Who Hasn't Left My Side , My Door Crept Open. Mr Walker Slowly Tiptoed Towards My Bed. As I Laid There Playing Sleep I Felt Him Standing Over Me Watching Me. Tonight Wasnt The First Night And I Don't Think It Would Be The Last. As He Stood There Watching Me "Sleep" I Heard Him Unzip His Pants. I Felt His Hands Start To Go Under The Covers. I Tried To Move But He Gripped My Leg And Said If I Scream He Would Kill Me And Jaye. I Became Terrified Wondering Why Me ? He Pinned Me Down As He Got On Top And Stuck His Erect Penis In My Face Forcing Me To Taste His Salty Penis I Begin To Cry. After He Forcefully Made Me Gag He Was Far From Finish. He Begin Taking My Hello Kitty Shorts Off. I Tried To Keep My Legs Together But He Snatched Them Apart. He Begin To Finger Me Fast & Forcefully. I Closed My Eyes As The Tears Fell Hoping Mrs Walker Would Come To My Rescue. He Begin Licking Up My Juices And A Second Later I Felt A Pain I Never Thought I Would Feel. A Penis Penetrating Me. Its Been Times I Wanted Milli To Take My Virginity But Its All In Vain Now. He Flipped Me Over And Begin To Forcefully Insert His Penis Inside Of My Ass. I Kept Crying And Trying To Think Of A Way To Escape. It Went On For 40 Minutes And He Finally Nuts On My Ass. I Feel So Degraded And Violated. I Didn't Even Shower I Just Got Dressed. Grabbed My Breakfast & Headed To Milli House. I Got To Milli Front Door And Decided To Call & Tell Her To Open Up. She Sounded Upset But She All I Got So I Needed Her More Than Ever. She Opened The Door Looking Good As Ever In Her Sports Bra And Boxers. I Walked In, Washed My Hands And Started Making Plates. She Was Grateful For The Food And It Cheered Me Up Just Because She Enjoyed It . The Pain I Felt Was Excruciating That I Couldn't Eat. I Felt Milli Watching Me. She Asked Me What Was Wrong And I Became Choked Up. We Went To Her Room And I Just Watched Her Get Dress. I Feel Foolish Because The Words Couldn't Come Out. I Just Feared She Would Look At Me Different... I Decided To Skip School And Just Stay At Her House . I Would Be Lonely But That's What I Need Right Now. When Milli Get Back I Will Tell Her... The Urge To Cut Myself Is Weighing Deeply On My Mind. Its Been Awhile Since I Did It But I Know Milli Would Snap If She Looked And Seen Cuts On Me. Why Did Mr Walker Have To Do This To Me.... Add To My Misery.