Milli Pov

Let Me Introduce Myself . My Name Milli Carter. I'm A 17 Year Old Lesbian Stud Who Has Hella Hoes . I'm 5'6 And Built . I'm The Color Of A Snicker With Smoove Skin . Eyes Chinky And Light Brown. I Have Locks That Make These Hoes Go Crazy .

Ringgggggg Ringgggggg Ringgggg

Damn Its 6:30 In The Morning Who The Fuck Calling Me . *Roll Over, Pick Up Phone*
Milli : Hellooooo
Nia: Bestfrannnnn Wake Up I'm Outside Yo Door. So Open Up !
Milli : This Early , Ugh Here I Come
Hangs Up

Damn Nia Must Love A Negga Cuz What She Cooked Me Got Me Feeling Like Royalty . She Walked To The Kitchen And Got Two Plates Out . She Made Waffles With Strawberries & Whip Cream , Eggs , Turkey Bacon & Some Orange Juice With Heavy Pulp . She Made Our Plates And We Ate In Silence . After 5 Minutes I Looked At Her Playing With The Food On The Plate . Aye Nia , What's Wrong ? The Look On Her Face Let Me Know I Hit A Sensitive Subject. She Took A Deep Breathe And Started To Speak But Got Choked Up . Bestfriend What's Going On ? Finally She Spoke "Nothing". Didn't Wanna Press Her So I Took The Plates And Put Em In The Dish Washer. Went To The Table & Grabbed Her Hand . Led Her Upstairs And Into My Room. She Sat On My Bed And Watched Me Pick Out Clothes . I Chose To Match Her Fly . Decided To Wear Gray Joggers , Adidas Colors Shirt & The Rainbow Somoa's . I Walked Into My Bathroom And Quickly Got In The Shower . 15 Minutes Later I Walked Back Into My Room With Just My Towel On & Got Dress. Asked Nia If She Wanted To Go To School Or Stay Here & I Get Her Work . She Wanted To Stay At My House . I Hopped In Ma 2015 Challenger & Smashed Off To McKinley High . Walked To Ma Locker To See Tonya & Letoya Waiting For Me . They Was Sum Freaks Forreal But Im Not Feeling This Shit Today . Hugged Em & Walked Off . Went To Ms. Stapleton Class & Grabbed Me & Nia Work . I Dipped Out The School & Decided To Go Get Nia Some Shit To Cheer Her Up. I Pulled Up To The Candy Store And Bought Her 3 Packs Of The Blue Sour Patch Straws , Sum Watermelon Sour Patches , Sum Twixs &Cookies And Cream Hershey's, And Sum Peach Now And Laters . Got To The Register And The Cashier Started Smiling . Causing Me To See Them Pretty Dimples . Read Her Tag It Said "Tiffany" . She Slid Her Number To Me And Told Me To Use It . Most Definitely Beautiful . She Watched Me Hop In The Whip & Turn Trey Songz On.
She Can't Leave Me Alone . Cuz I Drive Her Body Crazy. Gave Her A Lil Taste & Now She Wanna Have My Babies . . .
Pulled Up To The Mall And Headed To Build A Bear And Got A Bear Made. Named The Bear "Sunshine" & Got A Jacket Created Just For It . Headed To Charlotte Russe And Got Her The Skinny Jeans And Heels She Wanted. I'm Walking Out And Bumped Into Joseline . When She Seen Me I Knew We Needed Another Night . Baby Girl Told Me To Call Her After She Dropped Her Son "Jeremiah" Off At Her Moms House . As I Headed Back To My Whip I Couldn't Help But Feel Like The Man ✊
I Drove Off And Headed Home .