12. THE DATE...SORT OF

"There's a difference between being protective and being jealous. One operates off wisdom, the other off fear and insecurities."

**********************

Tiara

The breakfast was disaster free as most of my supportive 'mates' kept it to themselves. But I didn't miss the occasional heated look thrown my way, like a sensual touch, which kept me on edge the entire time. It's not like I don't understand what is expected of me or how they feel about me. I have seen Gerald and Fiona. How they can't keep their hands to themselves, when they think I'm not watching. I saw how bad it could turn out if I reject their advances directly. I almost lost Kenneth and Brenton for some extend. That makes me think, is there a way that I could maybe go around it, not hurting anyone's feelings while still not accepting thier bonds? You know like..friends?

"Tiara can we talk to you, if you're not in a hurry that is?" Asked Kaiden. I'm but I can't tell him that now, can I? "Sure. What is it?" I asked turning around and found all five of them standing together, feeling all uncomfortable and hesitant. "Yes?" I encouraged. "I was thinking...we were actually thinking...it would be great if..." Kaiden gulped. I don't have all day guys. "It would be great if we all could go out together sometime this evening, if you're OK with it." Finished Blaze. I looked at all of their hopeful faces and give in.

"Umm sure, you guys have a place in mind?" I asked. They all looked at Blaze. A look which you can mistake as glare or challenge. We're they trying to say something else? "How does amusement park sounds to you?" Asked Blaze. I nodded my head smiling. "Sounds fun. Am I allowed to bring friends?" I asked. No matter how much I trust Kenneth, he can't protect me alone, if all four of his brothers try something funny. I'm getting all Alpha male vibes from them since the breakfast. They looked demented. "Well...are we talking about Gerald and his mate here? If that's the case then, they can." Said Drake. "But we were kind of looking for some time alone with you. Just the six of us." He smiled.

"Fair enough. Pick me up at 6 maybe." I told them, holding my hand behind. "I'll pick you up" Said Kaiden before anyone could offer. I almost laughed when the others groaned. Kaiden smirked. "That's not necessary brother, as I'm spending the day with her, I'll make sure to bring her straight there. Thanks for the offer though." That made Kaiden's smirk fall. The others laughed. Whatever I can't deal with their territorial attitude right now. "Ok so I'll see you guys in the evening then?" I said, trying desperately to run away from their brother's conflicts.

"Sure. Laters." They all reluctantly said their goodbyes. I turned, Kenneth hot on my heels. "What was that all about?" I asked curious, when we're out of the earshot. "Nothing you need to worry about, princess. We're learning to deal with it." Deal what? Deciding to let it go for now, I followed him to his car. He opened the door for me to get in. "Thank you" I said, smiling which he returned and walked around the car to get in. "Eager to get away from us huh?" He smirked when he noticed I sighed in my seat. That made me sit straight.

He laughed. "Don't worry. I know how confusing all this is to you now, but in time you'll get the grip. I know you'll." He said, pulling me by by head and smashing his lips on mine, taking all my worries with it. God I love his kisses. He pulled back a little and we both smiled before putting our seat belt on. "Tiara? I know you kind of figured out that, they all are trying to tell you something. I'll say what they want to." It's going to be an acward talk, I can feel it. "Just give them a chance Tia. Im not saying this because they are my brothers. I know how they feel about you." I turned the other side.