Chapter 2

"Welcome, to the Multiverse." James says, as he slams his hands down onto a table behind him, a enormous screen then turns on showing blue light. The blue light stops, as it then changes to a screen of incomprehensible shapes.

"What is that?" Abram says.

"The multiverse, don't you like it? We still haven't even gone onto what's after that!" James replies.

"Bigger? What?" Abram says, as he couldn't even bear to understand what was going on.

"I'll take it from here if you don't mind." Gears says, stepping up.

Cragle cackled, "YEAH! YEAH! BLOW HIS MIND! BLOW HIS LITTLE MIND!! AHAHA!" Cragle says.

Gears sighs, "Well, it's going to be a long one. But, there's a lot going on right now. This screen right here, it is everything we know." Gears points to the screen. He waves around his hand, as there are numerous of these inconceivably shaped objects, all sorts of colors. There were parts that were pitch black, parts that where green, pink, with even texture shown within these objects, "Those are- universes. Universes on a screen. You see, all of these are infinite. And thing is.. there is a infinite amount of these infinite universes. But, these infinites all have one thing in common. The SCP Foundation existing, now this places us within the group of these other universes. Which means, there are a infinite amount of SCP Foundations that are all infinitely spanding, with perhaps a infinite amount of anomalies.. But we believe there is something, bigger. This leads to the megaverse, which contains every multiverse possible at every time it ever existed. That means, it's most likely still expanding. Now that's already.. inconceivably huge, we can't even bare to understand our own universe. Now imagine more and more of these, lots more." Gears says.

"Megaverse.. all of this? Is beyond us? How could you find that? How? And- what.." Abram was out of words, he could barely speak from how stunned he was. He couldn't bare to realize how big everything was, how insignificant he was now.

"That's not even it. There's more layers, meet the Teraverse. This holds infinite of Megaverses, but now it holds different things. This megaverse holds worlds without the SCP foundation. These worlds could be similar.. but will seem entirely different to us. And now.. is the XenoVerse. It holds- things that shouldn't exist. Things outside our realm, and it holds infinite amount of them, including us. Everything in these universes are now.. completely anomalous, and may pose significant threat to all life. But wait, there's more. The Hyperverse, infinite Xenoverses, everything we can and can't think of exist within here... that's where we finally reached, the outerverse. This is considered the limit of most reality benders in our world, and can only be entered through by beings from a unique XenoVerse, one completely anomalous and all powerful. And then even FURTHER is the Metaverse. Things in here are now unbelievable, as nobody can think of these beings no more. We can't imagine what's out there, and it would be unbelieve to almost all beings out there. And finally, we reach the limit. The Omniverse." Gears finally says.

Abram was in a cold sweat, on the floor as he saw this information, "But.. by that can't exist!" He says, grabbing his heart as it pounds heavy.

"Lighten up kid!" Pang picks up Abram onto her shoulder.

Vile goes in front of Abram, "I've lost sleep over this too. Don't worry. You'll get used to things like this. And soon nothing will surprise you anymore."

"Gears.. carry on.. what is it? The Omniverse?"

Gears stops, opening his mouth but nothing came out. He looked around before he finally spoke, "It is infinite of all that was before, and it is everything that can or can't be to all." He says.

"But... How do you know?" Abram asks.

The Founder then stepped towards Abram, "OOH! ISN'T THIS EXCITING?" Cragle says.