Chapter 1

THIS SERIES OF LOGS CONTAINS INFORMATION THAT CAN ONLY BE ACCESSED BY THE O5 COUNCIL AND ABOVE, FAILURE TO LEAVE NOW MAY RESULT IN TERMINATION

Continue?

|YES| |NO|

Continuing

MEMETIC KILL AGENT ACTIVATE

Access Accepted

Continuing Log

"Why am I here?" Abram says, as he wakes up with his injuries healed fully. He was ina. Doom sitting on a chair, the room had concrete walls and was almost identical to the room where he first spoke to Leylnd in.

A man then comes into the room, the man wore a black suit and tie and he had brown hair and glasses. The man sits down on the chair in front of Abram, "Welcome Abram. This is your new life now." He says.

"Tell me, who are you?" Abram asks.

"You'll know soon enough." He answered.

"How long was I out?"

"Just a few hours. We used SCP 500 for your wounds. Don't worry, now everything is alright." The man says.

"Why bring me here? And why.. why'd you kill him? That guy.."

The man smirks, "Well, we did it for us."

"Who's us? Wait- everything in here.. you're, you're.."

The man smirks again, "Yes, I'm who you think I am."

"O5 Council.." Abram's voice showed no fear, but deep down inside himself he knew something was going down.

"Yes. I am O5-2. And you showed some.. interest. First of all, SCP 3812. It told you something?" O5-2 Leans in.

"How the hell do you know?" Abram says.

"We know what's going on in our own facility. Everything, things that nobody else knows about. So tell us, what'd it tell you?"

"It.. it told me about another threat. It warned our group of 079. I only found it because of some strange attraction to it's cell." Abram says.

"Oh really? And you don't suppose that strange attraction happened on purpose?" Abram looks at O5-2 with a sudden realization.

"Now that I think of it, you're right. It took me there, yes it did. That's why it talked to us- specifically. It talked to us about the threats out there, one that would soon kill us. 079 it warned us of."

O5-2 Falls back on us seat, "Now you're cooperating. Now let's dive into this other instance, 001." Abram looked around the room as he heard the word 001.

"Why? Why would you hide that from us? Why would you?" Abram says.

"Because, it's for the regularity and power to be kept in its place. Clef seems to have failed at his job of keeping you away. But nonetheless you saw it. And you talked to 3812, you saw 001. You now have the power to spread dangerous information that could cause a collapse in our power." O5-2 Waved around his arms, before finally slapping them down as he finished talking.