Heart break

"How could you?!" Sophie shouts in Fitz's face.

"I - it's not what it looks like," Fitz tries to say.

"Oh I think it is. I just walked in on my boyfriend cheating on me," Sophie spat.

"Maybe it is what it looks like. But I didn't mean for you to find out!" Fitz says, thinking it will help his case.

"And you think that makes it any better?!" Sophie feels like she is about to breakdown. "Stay away from me, Fitz. I never want to see you again."

Sophie ran out, her tears starting to fall. She ran down the giant stairs of Everglen, ignoring the worried faces and shouts. She ran out the massive doors to the house, turning a corner to go to the secret garden Biana had shown her, and sunk to the floor.

"Hey Foster-" Keefe started, stopping when he saw her. "What happened? Are you okay?" Keefe sat next to her.

"F-Fitz is ch-ch-cheating on m-me," Sophie sobs, hiding her face in her hands.

Keefe wraps an arm gently around her shoulder comfortingly. "It's okay," He tells her, muttering under his breath, "I'll kill him."

Keefe continues to comfort her until she stops crying.

"Th-thanks," Sophie says, wiping her her tears away, glad she didn't choose to wear the gold eyeliner today.

"You don't need to thank me, Sophie," Keefe gently says.

Sophie looks up at him and, before she knows what she is doing, she kisses him.

She quickly pulls away, blushing. "Sorry."

Keefe doesn't reply, he just tilts her head to face him again and kisses her back.

253 words

I don't like this chapter at all, but I hope you got a little enjoyment from it. Sorry for the late update, I've just been busy.

Please comment on your favorite part, share this to someone you think will like this story, and follow for more of my stories.

Thank you for reading. Bye lovelies!