1. The Groupchat

Well hello everyone, i'm Y/n and i'm just an 18 year old girl living in spain, barcelona to be exact. Since i was 5 i was obsessed with football, but like REALLY obsessed. I have been playing for so many years and now i'm pretty good at it. I even almost signed with Fc Barcelona Femeni but i declined for now because since i graduated i wanted at least a year off of everything to just calm and spend time with my family and especially with myself. I never really had any friends other than my little brother Ben, he's 16 years old and he's been here for me since i could remember especially with the fact that i'm just two years older than him.

It was 9am on a monday morning and the sky was really cloudy, just the perfect weather to go practise some football. I got up and the first thing i did was my skincare and then i went downstairs to grab an apple to eat. Since i didn't have my drivers license yet i had to walk at the football field. While i was walking there i was listening to "Unforgettable" by French Montana and Swae Lee on my airpods until i got a notification on imessage. Someone added me to a groupchat called "Barca Buddies", uhm what? That was so random but i still wanted to check who was in the groupchat.

Barca Buddies😝

Y/n was added to the groupchat

Pedri: um guys, i might have fucked up a bit...

Frenkie: what did you do again?

Y/n: um, what is this?

Araujo: Who are you?

Y/n: uhh, Who are you?

Pedri: that's what i meant by "fucked up"..

Raphina: someone remove this person.

Gavi: wait no
let's see who it is first.

Balde: aggree with angry bird here

Gavi: i told you to stop calling me that

Ansu: and we told you to not get any more yellow cards but look who's benched again because of that.

Gavi: it's not my fault dude.

Ansu: i'm pretty sure it is

Balde: for sure is

Pedri: it is

Araujo: you were literally face to face with vini, of course it is

Y/n: hahaha sounds like gavi to me

Frenkie: that's who we're talking about..

Raphina: why did no one remove this person yet?

Gavi: who even are you?

Y/n: i'm y/n, who are you?

Gavi: i'm Pablo Gavi

Balde: i'm balde

Ansu: i'm ansu

Frenkie: Frenkie here

Araujo: y'all know that it might be some kind of obsessed fan and you're just giving yourselves away?

Y/n: why are you guys pretending to be barca players?

Pedri: uhm, because we are..
I'm pedri.