tears..

In morning...i went to his room..and knocked...
He came out in his office suit while talking in phone...he looks in hurry...so he didn't gave any attention to me..and left..

I start walking behind him..maybe he will eat breakfast...

I am gonna eat in office.. .he said to joy and left...

Why he is always busy like train..

I said to myself..and sit and start eating..
I start talking with joy..
....
In lunch i said to joy that I will make food..for mr dark..

So i prepared some food for him..
And got ready for office..

I took lunch box and left...
.....
I reached his office..

Miss mindy : he is busy in meeting since morning..

Aashi : okay i will wait for him in his office..

I said and left...

I entered in his office..sat on couch...and start reading my book.. which i always keep on my bag..

After an half hour..he came..while talking to the one men..i stood

He saw me..with lunch...box..

I already ate in meeting with others..
Said he.. without asking anything..

I felt bad but i don't have rights to feel bad..so i took lunch box and left..
Whenever I feel sad i don't eat.

.he didn't even cared that I made lunch.its okay aashi..he doesn't know that u made lunch..and what was his fault that he ate..and u didn't told him that u are coming..it's okay i will make dinner..he will surely eat dinner in home..

I said everything while sitting on car.. making myself understand him..
....
In night i prepared everything .. with the help of joy and rose..

So after that I packed everything for them...so they can eat in their home..i had told them to eat here but they refused...

After that they left.... everyone left aspect security guards..who are doing night shift...

After bath I wore my night suit..and went to dining area...it was looking so great.. i thought something and put candles in middle of dining table..

Time to time my eyes going to door .
I came to living room... waiting there .

Now it's 1 am and my all dream burnt with candles..

I couldn't control my tears...and they start falling on my cheeks...i don't know when i sat on couch while crying...

I heard foot steps and i hurriedly wiped my tears...

He entered..and saw me...

Are you still awake..said he

I was waiting for you for dinner..said i

Ohh i ate with clints.. said he .

And it's broke my heart..i don't know why but tears start falling again...

He went to me for holding my cheeks but i moved little back..

Why are you crying..

He asked..
.......
ALESSIO DARK pov...

She didn't said anything and left..
I didn't understand what happened...
I went to kitchen for water and saw prepared dining table..i closed my eyes after realising my mistake...she was waiting for me...

I directly went to her..but she locked the door from inside like i can't open it from outside...

Miss roy...i said while knocking...but she didn't answer...

I knocked so many times while controlling my patience level..but she didn't react...
......

In morning I again went to her room..but she still not answering...
I went to kitchen and saw joy . working for breakfast and some person cleaning dining table...
Joy saw me and came to me...with coffee..
I took it..

Joy : she made everything from her own hand..and it  was looking like no one touched..is it everything all right with ma'am..

She prepared everything..i asked..

Joy : yes sir even yesterday's lunch too..she said u were busy that why u couldn't eat her lunch..so she wanted to make dinner for you..she wanted to eat with you lunch or dinner

Now I realised my real mistake...i ignored her efforts for me..

I ran to her room..and start knocking door...

Miss roy...Miss roy...

But she didn't react...

Aahna...am really sorry...

Said i and fir the first time I said her name and for the first time someone made me to say sorry...

.....
Aashi pov....

Aahna am really sorry...

I heard her name..and realised what i was doing...

I wiped my tears .and opened the door...he is standing infront of me...

An sorry...said he again..

I wanted to be angry with him but it is not my rights...

He was going to hold my face..but i stopped him while showing hand..

I over reacted..i don't have rights to react like this  I am sorry..

Said i...

Noo..u didn't overreact it was my fault that I ignored u.

It's okay mr dark...u don't have to say sorry...
Said i and went to kitchen for water and saw my food was in trash.. bcoz it was out all night...tears fall on my cheeks again bcoz i am controlling my emotions...

I took water and about to left but i stopped and sat on chair for Breakfast...

He sat infront of me...

Miss roy.. said he while staring at me .

Yes mr dark..i answered him..with fake smile after hearing her
Name i remembered my position in his life..he doesn't even know my real name..he doesn't even know who really i am..i am not from business men family..if he finds out he will pushed me..i can't let my emotions to fly..i have to control everything now...

After eating i directly went to my room..but didn't locked for show him
That now i am okay..
.....
After bath I slept bcoz i cried while night...
I planned everything to make him hate me..

After that day i don't talk with him friendly... eating before him..and sleeping before he comes..i trying to make distance..
Infront of him i tried to busy on mobile.. acting like i am talking to aadi.. without telling him going outside..
.........