realise

ALESSIO DARK pov....

Her not talking to me affecting me...it was very short time of meet but her presence made everything easy..like everything is perfect..i smile laugh my house feels like home to me now.. bcoz i know she is there for me.. waiting for me..she is there for eating dinner together..but recently feels like she is not in home..she eats before me..sleeps before me..

I drank last glass of beer..in my club..
After office i came here..i couldn't bear her ignoring nature towards me.i want her to talk to me..eat with me.. sleep with me..yes I want to sleep with her while hugging.. I want to kiss her..and most importantly I want her to hug me .kiss me..show rights on..i want her to be angry with with me..i want to give her right to get angry.. with me..i want her to show emotions like she effected bcoz i ignored her..she cried bcoz of me..

I took my coat..and went to my car..
.....

Aashi POV....

I smelled alcohol..while sleeping i opened my eyes and saw him.. close to my face..i wide my eyes..and about to push him but i realised he is holding my hand against the bed.....

Aashi: mr dark...

Mr dark : i am hurt ..

Said he and i feel some pain in his voice...his blue eyes staring at me..

Aashi : why....

Mr dark : you are not talking to me.. behaving like stranger..

Aashi : i am stranger..

Mr dark : no you are not..i know you..

Aashi : you don't know me..

Mr dark : when u blush your cheeks become red..and you bite your lips..
When u get nervous you blink your eyes..when you laugh your big eyes become small..when u talk u make so many faces... you have black eyes..like night...you have long hair..u reached till my chest..u have small mole on your right cheek.u hide so many things inside like ocean..you are just like me...

Tears falling on my cheeks..no one ever noticed anything..and its hurting more i am cheating with him..

He slowly put his head on my chest...and lied down upon me...while covering his arms around me...

Mr dark : u know I wanted to feel peace..i wanted my family from childhood i wanted my only mine things..

He up his head and hold my left cheek from hand..and kissed my forehead..
I closed my eyes.

Mr dark : i found peace on your eyes..

He kissed my eyes..

Mr dark : i found home in you..

Kissed my cheeks....

Mr dark : found my person.. only mine..

He pressed his lips on mine..his body also moving with his lips .in rhythm..
Rhythm of our heartbeat..his lower body touching my lower body..and it's giving me current..i hold his arms tightly...his other hand.. moving on my body...i gasp...when his lips moved to my neck..my hands hold his back.. feeling his lips..

I love you...said he...the most beautiful sentence..i wanted to hear..i smile..

I love you aahna...

Said he..and my smile went away...i opened my eyes...and pushed him by pushing his chest..
I hurriedly sat in bed...he didn't understand what happened...
I just brust in tears..while hiding my face from palm...

Feeling of cheating him, feeling of being touched my him,his kiss,his hug,his love all i wanted right now but I can't,i can't, i want to tell him everything...i want to tell him I love him..I want to let him touch me ,kiss me,hug me,,

He is sitting infront me

Am sorry aahna.am sorry..

Said he while cupping my face..but my tears not letting me feel good..
He is the victim hear..I am the one who is doing wrost...

I am wrost person...said i..

While crying....

You are not..said he..

Please let me go.. please cancel everything please...i cant bear now.. please..it's hurting,it's hurting alot...

Said i ..and he hugged me tightly...

........

In morning I didn't go out...I Called aahna..told her that I can't do this..I will tell him everything..now i can't cheat him..
So after bath in 12 pm..
I went down and saw no one..one servant informed that he is left for office..

Now I have to wait for him..i don't care what will happen after saying truth to him..but he should know..what i am doing..he will hate me..

....
In evening he reached home and i went living room to him..

He sat on couch..i went to him and stood infront of him..

I want to tell you something..
Said i...

But he forward one file..

I took it..but didn't open..

I cancelled our marriage..i talked with your father...
Said he . directly staring at my eyes...

Something between us is breaking..I want say that I don't want to buy other side it's needed..

You are free now..

Said he...and i am feeling wrost to played with this person.. who is innocent..who just wanted to be loved, family and what I did.. broke everything...

He stood...

Am sorry what i did last night..you are not wrost person miss roy..you are the most beautiful heartful person i ever met..the person i wanted to share my life with, that person i wanted to make family,u made me feel everything...u gave me everything..what i ever wanted in my life..

Said he..and tears falling on his eyes..just like mine .

He cupped my face..

Mr dark : i love you..and love made me realise..we can't hold love..other person's happiness is most important for lover .and your happiness is more important for me..i just wish..i should meet you before then someone whom you loved that much that u felt wrost when i kissed you...but I can't change anything...

He kissed my forehead..

I wish you all the luck of this universe..i know this is our last meeting..I will never able to see you again... everything in this file..

My wrost decision of life to accept aahna's idea...i don't even have rights to break.. bcoz right now I am the one who designed this pain..
..,....

In night i put everything on bag and went down..i hugged joy and rose..

Mr Kim was there in place of him..
Mr Kim standing infront of car..

I went to him..he took my bag..

Mr Kim : mr dark is busy..in meeting so he said me to take you airport..he doesn't have your documents so he couldn't booked any tickets..his private plane will take u India..

He said everything in way...
But i just nodded..i told..aahna about this and his dad already called her to ask her..what happened between them why he broke the marriage proposal....she asked so many times what happened but i couldn't tell her..but she said me that she booked NYC ticket for me..bcoz my family doesn't know anything..

After reaching airport..
In entrance..
I told him that I am not going India and i already booked tickets of NYC..so he said goodbye to me..and i left.. left from his heart..his house..and i left myself with him..and taking him with me..i always wanted to fall in love...and i fall..I love him..but DESTINY is different from our like dislike...and i accepted my destiny..that he is not in my destiny..
He is just part of my destiny..
.......