Chapter 1; Part 1: Last Day Of Summer

{* First Person Pov*}

   "Hi I'm Arianna West, I'm 17 years old, as for my appearance I have straight light brown and blue eyes, the eyes are from my dad and the hair is from my mom." 

          "Oh I'm rambling aren't I!*"

    "Let me change my clothes real quick and get back on track."

       "My family and I just move to the East side of Brookfield from the West side, so my best friends and I can go to the biggest and best High school on the East coast so we can finish the twelfth grade together. "The new school term starts tomorrow."Oh that reminds me I  have to go pick up my school uniform today."

     "I hope Jordan and Nicolas are going to be there at the same time." Hopefully we live in same neighborhood or on the same street." I really want to see my best friends on the last day of summer.

"While we talked on the phone to each other we haven't seen each other in two weeks since moving to our own houses."

  "The house that my parents got is pretty nice and big, I got my own bathroom, walk in closet and a big bedroom." I don't know why the twins still want to share to room for thought. "There turning fourteen this year so if they don't want to share no more one of them will have to the bedroom in the attic up there is really creepy especially at night ." 

   "Shoot! I got off topic again didn't I."

   "Will! let get back onto the story of how the Brookfield town's secret got found by three high school students." 

                                                           "*Arianna!*"

                                   "*Coming Mom!*"

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

   {* Third Person Pov*}

          *Mom (Natalia)called out to me when I walked down the stairs.*

*She is in the kitchen making breakfast, while listening to music in the background from the smart TV.*

    {*Arianna Pov*}

    "Hi morning mom" I smile while smelling the delicious breakfast she is making. It is roasted hash, jammy eggs and French toast with blueberries and strawberries and fresh squeezed orange juice.

"Morning to you to honey, can you go wake up the twins for me please."she sternly said

   "but mom you know how hard it is to wake up those two-"

  "-Honey I know how hard it is but go wake up the twins ,before I don't give you  on more money for the month."

 "Tch, find but the twins are still brats."

*I walked right back up the stairs to go to the twin brats room*. While I open up the door to there room I screamed

"Wake up you guys!" and ran out the room before they could hit me with there pillows I was laughing so loud, mom screamed at me to be quiet.

Then I walked back down to help mom with breakfast. When I got back in the kitchen is I when started talk to my mom.

   "Hi mom" as I was looking in the fridge for the raspberry syrup for the French toast.

 "Yes ari" when she flipped the last of the French toast.

"Where is dad?" that's when I heard the twin coming down the stairs loudly.

  "Morning mommy, sis!"(Madeline and Mason) the twin said all but loudly screamed in our ears.

 "Morning you guys"