About the Characters

**Note~ I don't own any of these characters they are all from the anime One Piece by Eiichiro Oda.**

Crocodile-
Crocodile is 19 years old and is in New World College. He is a law major and is in his second year.  He is a very quiet and reserved person. He doesn't like lazy people or people he finds annoying. He doesn't like being around crowds and always avoids parties or large gatherings in general. His black hair goes down to just above his shoulders and he has golden yellow eyes. His skin is slightly tanned. He usually wears black clothing and sometimes green, orange, or blue. He is 6'4. 

Doflamingo-

He is an eccentric man and is always quite loud and obnoxious. He is quite rude to most people due to his lack of care for others. The only people he's ever really nice to are his brother and Crocodile. He is always up to go to a party and will always be the one to spike the drinks. He is 18 years old and is in his first year of college. He's a law major. He has short blonde hair and has dark red eyes. He is 6'9 and has slightly tanned skin.

Rosinante~

He is a very reserved person until you get to know him then he becomes a very out going and excitable person. He is very kind and caring unless you piss him off. He is an art major and is in his first year. He's 17 years old. He adopted a young boy named Law and keeps the child in the dorms with him. He's 6'8. He has blonde hair like his brother and his hair is a bit longer than Doflamingo's. He has bright blue eyes and pale skin. 

Law~

He's 4 years old and is always clinging onto Rosinante. He doesn't like being away from Rosinante and will cry if Rosinante leaves him alone for more than five minutes. He always calls Rosinante, Cora-san due to the times he has heard Doflamingo call Rosinante, Corazon. He also calls Doflamingo, Doffy due to the fact that he isn't able to say the man's full name properly. He has short black hair and light gray eyes. His skin is very slightly tanned. He is 3'6.

Mihawk~

He's friends with Crocodile and is 19 years old. He's a very calm person and is very reserved. He doesn't like large crowds and always prefers to stay home instead of going out. He is a English major and is in his second year. He's very quiet and doesn't interact with people often. The only times he ever interacts with people other than Crocodile is when he's in class or his other friend, Shanks, invites him for coffee or something of the sort. He is 6'4 and has pale skin. His eyes are a golden yellow and resemble that of a hawk. He has short black hair and a short beard and side burns.

Shanks~

He's Mihawk's friend from high school and he's 20 years old. He doesn't go to college and instead works at a fashion industry. He's a very lively and energetic person and often invites Mihawk to hangout with him. He doesn't typically go to big parties but will go to smaller parties with close friends. He has short red hair and hazel eyes. He is 6'5 and has slightly tanned skin.