THANK YOU 😭😭

Hey Everybody!!! 

I just wanted to thank you all so so so so so much! 

I never expected this to get as much love as it has❤️❤️

Thank you all for all the love and support <3 

I hope you'll enjoy the rest of the book <3

Anyways here's a short Dofuwani story I made the other day~!

One dark and cold night, Crocodile sat in his office finishing some paperwork.
The cold chill of the wind blew through the open window causing the curtains to dance softly. 

As the clock chimed midnight and the bustling noises of the large building died down Crocodile leaned back and rubbed his temples.

He was tired but had work to finish, so he persisted.
Picking up his quill and dipping it in the ink pot he started back on signing documents. 

Being a warlord and the leader of Baroque works, meant Crocodile had much to do everyday and that led to many sleepless nights.

He shut off the oil lamps in his office and then lit the few candles around his desk.
He always found the gentle glow of the candles more comforting than the harsh light of the oil lamps. 

Crocodile continued his work until he heard a noise outside his door followed by a soft knock. 

"Who is it?" Crocodile's gruff and tired voice broke the blissful silence. 

"May I come in Crocy~?" Came a familiar voice that always seemed to annoy Crocodile. 

"What do you want Doflamingo?" Crocodile replied, not answering the other warlord's question. 

"Crocy I miss you~ Let me in please~" Doflamingo whined like a child and knocked persistently on the door. 

Crocodile groaned in response and stood up, unlocking and opening the door to allow Doflamingo into the room. 

"Thank you~" Doflamingo chimed and kissed Crocodile's cheek. 

Crocodile glared at Doflamingo and turned away, going back to his desk and sitting down to continue his work.

"Crocy~! Pay attention to meeee~~~!" Doflamingo whined as he sat on the floor beside Crocodile's chair, resting his head on the older war lord's thigh as he did.

Crocodile just ignored him and moved his quill on the papers with effortless grace, signing documents and filling forms. 

Doflamingo was persistent in trying to gain the other warlord's attention.
Doflamingo continued resting his head on Crocodile's thigh and started calling him pet names to try to get Crocodile to pay attention to him.
"Crocy~ Crocy-chan~ Wani~ Darling~". 

The last name was what got Crocodile's attention. 

"What did you just call me?" He asked in a shocked and embarrassed tone. 

"Darling~ Why~? Do you like it, darling~?" Doflamingo smirked and lifted his head off Crocodile's thigh to look up at him. 

"Tch," Crocodile clicked his tongue, "Stop being such a nuisance, you stupid overgrown peacock."
 Crocodile turned back to his work while still blushing slightly. 

Doflamingo groaned as he still did not have Crocodile's attention. 

Crocodile tried to continue his work for a while longer, Doflamingo deciding to keep himself occupied by rubbing Crocodile's thigh which led to Crocodile struggling to finish his work.

"Doflamingo." Crocodile spoke firmly, a warning for Doflamingo to stop touching him which Doflamingo promptly ignored. 

"Yes Wani~?" He said instead. 

"Stop touching my thigh like that." Crocodile spoke sternly still but kept his eyes glued to the papers in front of him. 

"But Wani~" Doflamingo whined, "You're too cute~ I can't keep my hands off you~".

Crocodile sighed yet there was a soft blush on his face.
"Just don't distract me." He conceded, allowing Doflamingo to continue caressing his thighs. 

"No promises~" Doflamingo chimed back and continued rubbing his hands against Crocodile's thighs. 

When Crocodile finished his paperwork he was half asleep, both due to the calming motions of Doflamingo's hands and the fact that it was nearly 4am. 

"Done yet Wani~?" Doflamingo asked with a soft smirk. 

"Yes.." Crocodile replied tiredly. 

Doflamingo chuckled and gently pulled Crocodile into his arms and carried him to the room beside the office.
Doflamingo then gently laid Crocodile onto the bed and then laid on the bed beside him. 

"Goodnight Darling~" Doflamingo hummed into Crocodile's ear and kissed the older male's cheek. 

"Goodnight Doffy..." Crocodile replied tiredly and cuddled into Doflamingo's chest. 

As they both fell asleep under the bright blue light of the moon, the gold and diamond rings on their hands shone brightly in the same light. 

Their forbidden love forever a secret to be kept with just them.

The End~!!!

Thank you all once more and have a wonderful day/night!!

Don't forget to drink some water and have something to eat, make sure you stay safe and have fun <3

See you in the next chapter ☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆