Introduction

The sun comes up in Bangkok, the arrivel of a new day.

Phayu's pov.

The sun is shining through the windows, a sign of a new day arriving.

Everything looks so bright, except Phayu who feels lonely in his big house all alone after a night drinking with his friends.

Ow hello their everyone I forgot to introduce myself.

Hi my name is Phayu and tomorrow is my 18th birtday.

You would think that I am happy for tomorrow but I am not. I have been living alone sinds I was 14, so I spent most of my time alone at home or doing dumb things with Prapai.

But I feel that something is about to change really soon and my bestie will be the cause of this all.

Also my best friend Prapai or just Pai for the friends told me he has something fun planed for me, but knowing him it will be an other disaster.

But I am not complaining it might be fun and everything is beter than staying at home alone.

This is Prapai, 18 years old and we have been friends sinds we were 5 but he still acts like a stuborn little kid when he wants something. Thats why I let him do whatever he wants for my birthday.

He likes to talk to strangers and always makes fun of me for being hopless with love. He has more charmes than I will ever have.

~~~~~~~~~~

Somewhere in the underworld.

Rain's pov.

Hello I am Rain and as you can see I am a devil who lives in the underworld together with my best friend Sky.

I am now 17 years old and very bored of this place, I always wanted to live among humans and scare them.

Not to make them afraid of me, NO, I want to play with them and laugh and have fun just like in my dreams.

But sinds I am a devil people will always be scared of me, although Sky says I look more like a cute kitten.

Let me introduce my bestie as well.

This is Sky and he is also 17 years old.
We live together, eat together, prank everyone together, so yes we do everything together. That is also the reason why they run away when they see us and call us the terror twins.

I guess we made a name for ourselves with all the pranks we pulled sinds the day we could walk. We have know each other sinds we were born sinds our parents where friends.

Everytime Sky sees my smirk he knows I am up to something, but was not suspecting this.

Well I have decided that Sky and I will go to the human world and have fun. They are in for a treat, this will be so much fun.