A Perfect Day (one shot)

A Perfect Day

"Mommy, I’m home" these words came from a beautiful 6 year old girl with long, brown and curly hair.

She ran into the arms of her pregnant mom, who looked exactly like her just a few years older.

Her mom grinned as she kissed her on the head. "How was your day at school, did you get any homework?"

"I already finished it at school mom; I hurried so I can play with Angie."

"But you have to wait darling, she’s asleep."

The two girls Katie Lynn and Angela Diane Jauregui were their mom’s biggest pride. They were both beautiful and very well behaved, but you never knew what they were up to next. They both had the sassy attitude from their mother.

"How long will she be sleeping, because tonight is the finale of the X Factor and I don’t wanna miss that mommy."

"Don’t worry you’ll have enough time to play with her. How about we eat some Ice-Cream and jump into the pool until she wakes up."

When Katie heard those words her face light up and she ran up to her mom and jumped her on the back.

"Wow slow down big girl, you’re getting heavy, maybe we shouldn’t eat Ice-Cream." she gave the girls a teasing smile as she softly pinched her daughters tummy.

"Mommy" she yelled, "I want Ice-Cream!!!"

"Relax baby girl mommy was just joking."

They got up went to the kitchen to get some Chocolate Ice-Cream.

"Mommy can I ask you a question?"

"Anything Katie" she said with no clue what her daughter was gonna ask her.

"What are those scars on your wrist mommy?"

Her mom just stared at her for a second but then, "baby don’t worry I just have been through a lot in the past. But since I’m married and have you, Angie and your baby brother/sister everything is forgotten."

After that it was silent in the Jauregui household, until a loud cry broke the silence.

"I think Angie is up!! Let’s go get her out of the bed."

"Mommy, are you sure that all the things that happened in the past are forgotten, because you seem a little sad lately. And sometimes you stare at that picture in the hall for hours."

"You know what Katie; you’re the smartest 6 year old I ever met. But don’t worry about me sweetie, I can take care of myself."

But when she looks at Katie she sees a tear rolling down her cheek. "I have to tell you something bad that I did mommy."

Her mom gave her a mad look and asked her if she said bad words in school again.

"No mommy I swear I didn’t, I..I..I.." she stuttered "I used the computer without your permission."

"That’s not so bad Katie, but next time please tell me before you use it, you know there are a lot of bad things on the internet and I want to know what you’re doing on the computer."

"I’m not finished mommy, I searched for scars on the arm and a lot of bad pictures came on and I can’t get those pictures out of my head mommy it’s really bad." Her mom looked at her, she wanted to stay strong in front of her daughter, but she couldn’t, she felt the tears flooding down her cheeks. She walked up to her and gave her a big hug, and they both cried.

"You know what honey, I’m gonna tell you what happened so you don’t ever have to search for something like that, but promise me you won’t go tell your friends."

"I promise, Mommy."

They took Angie out of her bed and let her play with her Dollies. So she took her daughter and they went onto the couch. Katie placed her head on her Mommy’s big belly and in that position she told her daughter everything.

"When I was 16 I actually went to the X-Factor you know and I got pass the judges with 4 yesses."

"After that I got eliminated but they couldn’t let me go so they put me into a group with 4 other girls! We were really famous for 3 years, but the pressure really got to us and we had some fights, at the end we broke our group up, because we couldn’t deal with the pressure anymore."

"Mommy, is your group the one we have a picture of in the hall?"

"Yes, Katie good eye."

"So do you regret all the things you had with the group?"

"No, not at all, because I met a very special person!"

"Are you telling Katie how we met each other?" A gorgeous brunette spoke.

When they heard someone talking they immediately turned around and Lauren smiled when she saw her wife.

"Camz how was your day?"

"It wasn’t so great until I came in here and saw you guys!" Camila leaned in for a kiss, Lauren grabbed her waste and pulled her closer when their lips crashed on each other and they ended up in a passionate kiss. Camz gave Katie a warm hug and they all cuddled on the couch.

That was just another perfect day in the Jauregui family.