Prologue

(Y/N)'s POV Location: Dreamworld

???: WHY DID I EVER ADOPT A RAT LIKE YOU?!

???: YOU'RE  JUST A PIECE OF TRASH!!

???: YOU'RE NOT MY BROTHER!!

(Y/N): SHUT UP!

I woke up from a nightmare of my past, I've never had nightmares before but I guess being tortured by your arch-nemesis will do that to you. Hi, I'm (Y/N) The Hedgehog, or as you probably know me as Sonic The Hedgehog.

I'm the Fastest Thing Alive and the Hero Of Remnant, I've made many friends like my Best Friend Tails, my girlfriend Sash Lilac The Dragon Girl, my ex-girlfriend Sally Acorn, my Rival Shadow The Hedgehog, and much more

Tails: Hey (Y/N), are you okay?

(Y/N): Yeah, I'm fine bud.

Tails: You sure? Cause judging by your face, you seem like you just woke up from a nightmare.

(Y/N): *Lying* Yeah... I just had a bad dream about Eggman.

???: Pardon me, but I would like to speak with (Y/N).

???: Sorry, but he's currently busy-*Gets interrupted*

???: Allow me, professor.

Then the door to my room was opened and two people walked in, one had a cane and the other had a riding crop.

Man: Hello, (Y/N) The Hedgehog.

(Y/N): Hi...How can I help you?

Man: I'm Professor Ozpin, Headmaster Of Beacon Academy.

Tails: *Excited* Wait, THE Beacon Academy?!

Man: I see you've heard of it, Mr. Prower.

Tails: Of course, I've always wanted to become a Huntsman before but ever since I met (Y/N), I've completely forgotten about it.

Woman: You and (Y/N) have almost let innocent people get hurt by your actions. 

(Y/N): HEY! When I was five years old, no one didn't even try to stop Dr.Eggman from conquering the World, so I took matters into my own hands. 

Ozpin: And I thank you for that, Mr. (Y/N). But I'm not here to talk about your heroics.

Tails: *Confused* Then why are you here?

Woman: We're here to invite Mr. (Y/N) and his friends to Beacon Academy.

(Y/N): *Shocked* Wait what!? Did I hear that correctly?

Ozpin: You did hear it correctly, Mr.(Y/N). Think of it as a reward for taking the back Remnant from Dr.Eggman.

(Y/N): I'm not sure what to say, but thanks, Professor.

Ozpin: You can call me Oz.

Woman: The Airship that'll take you and your friends to Beacon will be ready tomorrow, don't be late.

(Y/N): *Smirks*I'm never late to anything.

Tails: Can we have three of our friends join us?

Opzin: *Smiles* Of course. Can I have some names?

(Y/N): Knuckles The Echidna, Gadget The Wolf, Amy Rose. Those three will join us at Beacon Academy.

Ozpin: Okay, I'll get the paperwork ready for you and your friends ready. I'm looking forward to your attendance at Beacon Academy, (Y/N) The Hedgehog.

When Professor Ozpin and the woman left my room, Tails looked at me excitedly and I could tell he was really happy to be attending his dream academy.

Tails: *Excited* OH MY OUM!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, I GET TO ATTEND BEACON ACADEMY WITH MY BEST FRIEND!!!

I couldn't help but smile at my best friend's reaction to that we get to go Beacon Academy but I wasn't sure if I should go because THEY could be there.

(Y/N): *Mentally* Hopefully THEY won't be there, I don't want my friends to see me break down into tears, especially Tails. He's always seen me as a strong person.

3RD POV

As Ozpin and Gylnda were leaving the Resistance Base, the Combat Teacher turned to the Headmaster.

Gylnda: Professor, should we let Taiyang and Summer know that their son is alive?

Ozpin: Yes, let them know that Mr.Rose is alive and well.

(A/N): Alright, a short Prologue but be prepared for the next chapters of this story since it'll contain the Sonic IDW story and fanmade ideas by me. So expect some wild ideas in the future of this story.