Chapter 1

(Y/N)'s POV Location: Dreamworld

???: Tell me rat, it's only me and you, who's going to save you now?

???: You're just an excuse for life.

???: You're nothing but trash.

(Y/N): No, no, no. Stop. STOP!!!

I soon woke up when I felt what felt like a rope smack me on my face. 

???: Hey, are you ok?

(Y/N): *Sighs* Thanks, Lia.

This is my girlfriend, Sash Lilac The Dragon Girl, she's a water dragon hybrid and can keep up with my speed, we've been dating for a year and a half

This is my girlfriend, Sash Lilac The Dragon Girl, she's a water dragon hybrid and can keep up with my speed, we've been dating for a year and a half. She's pretty chill and calm but can get very protective of me, my friends, and her friends.

Lilac: Let me guess, another nightmare about Infinite and THEM?

(Y/N): *Sighs again* Yeah... Been having these nightmares after defeating Eggman and Infinite, but the torment stayed with me.

Lilac hugged me and I hugged her back since she's the only one who knows about my past and promised she wouldn't tell anyone.

Lilac: (Y/N), you're the strongest guy I know, you can overcome anything life throws at you, and just remember that I'll be there to protect you. *Smiles*

(Y/N): I know, Lia. *Smiles softly* You're the best girlfriend a guy could ask for.

Lilac: Oh, before I forget, I heard from Tails that you, him, Knuckles, and Amy are going to Beacon Academy.

(Y/N): *Chuckles* Yeah, I'm glad that I'm joining my girlfriend at Beacon with my friends.

I looked at the time and noticed I had thirty minutes left for the airship to go to Beacon and I looked at Lilac, she was confused until she looked at her scroll and started to panic as well until I picked her up bridal style and ran off to the location of the airship.

3RD POV Timeskip Location: Airship Docks

Amy: They should be here by now.