1 - 1

~ 1000 years before ~

"Y/N!" Your mother yelled at you as the sun started to set. "Don't be out too long, it's not safe," She warned you and went back inside.

Today it was another warm summer evening and you found yourself adoring the view of sunset it had.

As the stars slowly started to change with the sun, you stare at the beautiful sky you always adored. How not for even once did that routine change.

The rough day was something that drained your energy to zero without a doubt.

You stretched yourself next to the willow tree on the end of your family yard and soon enough you found yourself falling asleep, even though your mother warning.

A pair of red eyes secretly gazed upon you from the tree, studying your face structure. One would be charmed by your appearance.

"What a lovely night today, isn't it?" he said, looking at the sky and then back down at you.

You woke up, eyes immediately looking up to the stranger with a taken aback face. "Yes it is," you exhaled as you gazed into his red eyes, your heart skipping a beat.

He smiled at you, more like creepy-smiled at you, "What is a beautiful face as yours doing outside at this unholy hour?"

You immediately shot her eyes back to her house, where she found one dim light radiating off one window. You must have fallen asleep.

Then looking back at the stranger, the realization hit you, you stood up and started to back to the house.

"I am sorry, if I offended you in any way, sir- I- I will get back home," you stuttered as you weren't straightly thinking.

"Don't worry," he said as he jumped down from the tree, not sustaining any damage. As you were frozen next to him, he grabbed you by your chin and made you look into his eyes.

"Don't be afraid of me beautiful," he chuckled as he whispered that into your ear.

That seducing voice of his stayed in your ears for a long, long time. And Sukuna? He found himself a very new game to play.

***

- His Queen -

- His Queen -

You looked tired as if you didn't sleep through the night, the sun already high up in the sky.

In a moment, you remembered yesterday's meeting with the stranger. Something about him, warning you to stay away from him, yet you craved his touch again.