Chapter 1

Grian POV

I had a cheeky smile on my face as I had just done a very grian like prank! I had placed random G's in builds and mountains I made it back to the market place I was hiding in a tree as Scar walked past I was about to jump out to scar him when a huge light purple staff shot right through his chest he was panting and crying he saw me, gave me a small smile and mouthed a word that would ever rot my head "I.....love....you~" he said before passing out!

Screaming shot through the night sky I ran over to scar for a good look at the weapon I kept it in and started using my magic to healing him using my Watcher magic he grabbed my hand ".... Don't worry about me....love..." He said as his hand moved up to my face he leaned over and kissed my check I held his hand as he was crying some more "Grian.....happy....birthday and I....need you to....go to my chest.....underground" he said grabbing my hands tightly holding it he kissed my check one last time before dying in my arms!

"SCAR!" I called out not caring about others he was disappearing heaps more than one person it was a whole bunch I looked through the trees most of the hermits were gone but there was so many Watchers I ran Into scars house as the last one alive was....me!

I dug underground to the chest I opened it just to find a book, note and two mini boxes with our names on it I checked the note 'To Grian From Scar, If I die then all of it is yours and check the boxes please, I love you' I read it then going to the book it had photos of the hermits, Sam, YHS and KOV it was pretty good with the dead peoples name that I had put in with their photos above