*Lovey*

Thwarted and bogarted by her feelings of her ex, Sandra thought, "why am I this miserable?"

Is it because it is so special, or is it simply because it is the first one? But Sandra made a promise not too break her heart again. Because what it did, really put a scorching thorn inside her heart. It made it worse, when they decided to forget her.

It all started when Sandra took a job in Dresden, Germany. She always wanted to go there, and spending time in the old town with its beautiful culture. She loved to see old arts and statues, and admiring the scenery of the town. It all seemed a bit nostalgic, somehow.

The old town offered her many places to think about. Like, the part of the Stadtpark with the Grand Garden of Dresden. She often jogged there in the morning, well not too often, more like once a month. When she really did it, she thought, "why don't I do this more often?" How the irony.

Place where she works as a translator of a publishing company is quite boring. She really loved her job, but she really thought the city itself that brings her love of this work more and more. It just happened that she got the job here. And, the thought of it, could be helpful to seized up the bore. 

Maybe, it's because of the people working there. But, she doesn't really want to point fingers at somebody, even if it's from behind their backs. It's not her type. Again, what made her different from others it's just, she wants to put some distance, a lot more. 

For her friends, it was just her nature. For newcomers, she could be rude at times.

So the thought of meeting *Lovey* could be considered magical. At least from Sandra's point of view. *Lovey* can help her with all sort of things, even her job included. Sandra doesn't know where *Lovey* got this skill. 

Sandra doesn't know either why she preferred to call them *Lovey* when they're together. 

First meeting? Again Sandra couldn't contemplate further if being asked by her colleagues or by her future mother-in-law.

It was a bit more like this. There was a connection. There was a feeling, when they both talked, that they were meant for each other. At least for the time being.

"Hey, would you want to go to Hamburg on the weekend?" *Lovey* asked her on Friday lunch time.

"What's on Hamburg?" Sandra asked back.

"You should see it in Google. I usually find out about the things I want to see from there. I guess many people do."

"Okay, then."

"I mean, it's just a suggestion, of course I'll tell you now what can we visit in Hamburg." *Lovey* said, to clarify their judgement.

"We can visit the Philharmonie, and then..."

*Lovey* explained and Sandra listened dearly. *Lovey* can be considered 'radical' at times. They can be quite exciting for a few days, and can be quite closed in another. *Lovey* really hit it up when *Lovey* decides to be fun, and Sandra loved them because of it.

It took her workplace from hell to heaven some times. Of course, it's not that bad considering the city she lived in. But, to be in love in Dresden? Or is it love or forced love? This is really exhilarating.

In the end, it is her first experience to be in a relationship.

So, the goal can be budding or toxic. That's all.

"Das wars," when she finished ordering a cafe latte after finishing her job at 5 PM, when the sun still felt like noon. It was summer after all.

After they visit Hamburg, she couldn't have a peck of regretting it. *Lovey* is being considerate of her well being in the journey. They talked a lot about their past and they also decided to watch new movies in one of the cinemas there.