part 7

After Carlos and malie made up and he chose his daughter malie and she moves back in with Carlos they really have that father and daughter bonding relationship.

Few months later Carlos and dude the dog is in auradon hall just sitting down and looking for birthday stuff for Malie's 16 birthday until jane came by.

Carlos: (looking online for birthday stuff for Malie's 16 birthday).

Jane: Carlos what was that.

Carlos: jane what are you talking about.

Jane: you choosing malie over me.

Carlos: jane you don't get it.

Jane: what don't I get it Carlos.

Carlos: you don't get that malie and I lost mal.

Jane: Carlos you should have chosen me instead of that girl.

Carlos: okay jane that girl is my daughter and you don't get that mal died after she gave birth to my daughter........okay and that hurt me.

Jane: okay so that's not my fault.

Carlos: okay really jane you are so f*ck up right now.

Jane: no I'm not f*ck up right now.

Carlos: yes you are jane.

Jane: well I'm still waiting so choose me or that girl.

Carlos: I don't have to choose you or my baby girl okay jane.

Jane: yes you do we have cotillion tonight and everyone is invited to including your daughter you have tonight to think about it (left).

Carlos: (looking at dude).

Dude: (looking at him).

Few hours later with Carlos and Evie and Jay and malie.

Evie: what are you gonna do.

Jay: yeah bro.

Malie: dad you have to choose me.

Carlos: I know but I have tonight to think about it and we're going to cotillion tonight.

Evie: (looking at him).

Few hours later at cotillion everybody is there jane and Carlos and Evie and Jay and ben and hades and malie and Audrey and Lonnie and Doug and fairy godmother and Carlos is wearing the same outfit that Evie made for him for the first time they went to cotillion when mal was still around.

Carlos: everything is beautiful you guys.

Evie: yeah but Carlos your wearing the same outfit that I made for you when mal was still around.

Jay: yeah bro.

Carlos: yeah same thing with you guys.

Evie: yeah but c'mon look at you.

Carlos: yeah it still fits me perfectly.

Evie: yeah (looking at him).