Chapter 131 - 140

Chapter 131 Chen Sheng and Wu Guang
  "Brother, you said we lived well, why did you move out?"

  The man walking behind was holding his luggage, stepping on the muddy ground and messy footprints, in a very mood bad.

  The tall man in front glanced back at him and said.

  "Hurry up, you have to pay for supplies when you live there, and no one here asks you for supplies." "

  However, the weather is so bad, without Luo Pocheng's protection, how can we survive?" "

  There is nothing to eat You can't survive."

  The tall man glared at his younger brother and lectured as he walked upstairs.

  "You go to Luo Pocheng's place, what else can he give you besides painting big cakes? Will he give you a bite of food when you are dying of hunger?" After speaking, the brother behind him was speechless

  . speechless.

  The eldest brother was still chattering endlessly, but the younger brother suddenly opened his eyes wide and looked ahead.

  "That, that, that..."

  Seeing that the person who had just finished the training was still so dishonest, the eldest brother directly rewarded him with a headshot chestnut.

  "Brother, there is someone!"

  After being slapped, the man straightened his tongue.

  Gu Jin and Shi Lin stood on the stairs, looking down at the pair of brothers below.

  When Gu Jin had no expression on his face, he looked particularly difficult to provoke, and his figure was very tall, so he could fight at first glance. Shi Lin had always been expressionless and indifferent, but he was not a thin person either. It is also very oppressive.

  The two little chicken-sized brothers below suddenly froze in their steps.

  "Two good guys, we are just passing by, we will leave immediately!"

  The elder brother who spoke was named Chen Dashan, and the younger brother beside him was named Chen Zhihua, both smiling flatteringly.

  "Yes, yes, we will leave immediately."

  "Wait a minute."

  Gu Jin abruptly left the two of them behind.

  "Who is Luo Bocheng you're talking about? Is he from the base?"

  They came here, where they were unfamiliar, and they needed information.

  Upon hearing Luo Bocheng's name, Chen Dashan asked weakly.

  "Hero, you shouldn't be his relatives or friends?"

  "No."

  Gu Jin said.

  "To be ashamed, we don't know where the nearby base is. After the tsunami, we all formed a team of several people, eating and drinking in the same boat. Luo Bocheng and we used to be on the same boat, but that The people are so embarrassing, our two brothers walked here completely blindly, there is no hostility...Look, can we go now?" Gu Jin glanced at

  them, put his hand into the pocket of his clothes, the two brothers thought that He was about to draw a gun, and his legs almost went limp in fright.

  Her heart jumped into her throat, but she realized that what Gu Jin took out were two candies.

  "Let's go."